John i hope your still here checking out other peoples posta and mostly this one, i dealt with that for like 4 years straight and thught i was going crazy to the point that i realized that my forskin was always rather tight as i pulled it back, made the tip of my penis red when i was fully erected and well it all made sense, i had chronic yeast infection because of it , so i saw the doc and he agreed , so he got me in to get curcumsized, and after that my penis not only felt great but looked healthier than before and i wasnt ashamed of looking at it, or worrying what it was going to look like everytime i took a piss and pulled back the skin, oh and stay away from washing with soaps too use water , trust me , and good luck, please get back to me and let me know if you got this ,,, thanks :)

oh an people that have foreskin ive been there , so i know what you are all going through, quit panicking go see a doctor, think about it , if your forskin is tight its basically suuffacating your gland in a way , some people dont have the problem because they have lots of foreskin and its not tight so dont bother them of course

I had this problem and already had some Dermacool cream (from a previous skin complaint) so i thought i would try it and Bingo next day it was fine. When you first apply it - it will sting for a few minutes then its OK, cured it for me so hope this helps

You may have a yeast infection, or your skin might be irritated from either the friction or the chemicals in the conditioner you used as a lubricant. For yeast, an over-the-counter antifungal medication should do the trick; if irritation is the issue, then taking a break for a few days, cleaning the skin carefully, and avoiding contact with soaps, shampoos and other fragranced items may be all that is needed. A penis vitamin crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil) may also help to calm the irritation and speed the healing process.

Hope you find the answer!

ok , I also have that problem with the white dry flakes under my foreskin , but the thing is , I'm still a vigrin .

I've been noticing it for a couple of months now , but I haven't said anything about it .

help me please ?

cause I really have no idea what's wrong with me . /:

Hey guys i have read all the posts, mine is pretty much the same. Not a clear answer as to yet what causes or treats it though ?I have dry flakey skin under my foreskin when i rub the my knob too. It just come off like dead skin. I notice it mostly in the morning (overnight buildup) and its easily and mostly evident then. I haven't really tried anything to make it better .. my hygenes great . i always clean in the shower and i dont use any soaps or whatever to help this process. This happened after i had unprotected sex for the first time and i checked out the chick who i had done it with and she didn't have any sexual problems/diseases. Could it just be a bacterial infection or something ? im clueless as to what caused this ? i've had this for maybe over half a year and its just a problem that i deal with .. it hasnt really been bad no pain or anything or sores. Just general dead skin under there that occurs everyday Cheers

Hi J Guest:

You are doing the right thing by avoiding the use of soap under your foreskin because that can cause non-specific dermatitis due to the removal of the necessary skin oil.

It sounds as though you may have contracted a yeast infection from your girl friend.

Candidiasis or thrush is the name for a yeast infection.

You may try to treat it at home by:

1. Washing the area.
2. Drying the area thoroughly.
3. Applying athlete's foot cream containing clotrimazole.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

If that doesn't work, you may go to your doctor for a prescription.

what did ur doc gve u to use

I have the same thing but after I read one comment about yeast infection from wearing tighter underarm I feel that's the problem. I can't remember 100% but I think this started for me when I switch to briefs from boxers

Still have this? Very similar to what ive been experiencing for a year... what is it

Hey i have a problem im scared kinda. If u pull my foreskin back its like holes under the nob is this normal

I had sore foreskin problem for years. The only thing that helped was to keep the foreskin retracted so the head was bare. I liked being bare-headed better, but sometimes the skin would slide over the head it would start burning and I would have to clean it and retract it. The foreskin was doing me no good and was only a nuiscence so when I needed a minor surgery I got circumcised. I was 32 then and now am almost 65. I have never missed the foreskin and like the convenience of never have to retract to pee or clean it and there is no odor. My wife and I both think it was a big improvement. To you guys who are having so much foreskin problems this is one option to consider. The choice is yours.

i also have a similar problem but my foreskin has pelt away from my corona and i can see under my shaft and im 14 and i havent told anyone about this because im really scared , i hope someone helps me . Im scared to go to the doctor .

Ok... I also have had this happen. I would go get you blood sugar checked.. Pre-diabetics are more susceptible to having yeast infections.. if a cream such as women's topical creams... relieve the symptoms and it stops for a short period.. then occurs from time to time.... Definitely.. I would have my blood sugar checked... sincerely, type 2 Diabetic

I have a similar issue except instead of my skin being white and flakey, i get a white discharge that shoots out when I rub on my erect penis. It feels so good like scratching an itch but then after the discharge it becomes flacid. Any thoughts?