I'm 42 and just started these this last year. I've been track and on day 6 or 7 of my cycle I get I headache with vomiting.... I thought this was sopose to be my feel good time

Possibly positional vertigo. Your ear crystals may have gotten dislocated during the crash. When your cycle comes the fluids balance changes in the body can trigger this issue. Check out the Eply maneuver. Good luck!

Exercise is known to help balance hormones, so even just the gardening I do helps with many of the 2dayafter kind. But today's migraine (I'm on second day) isn't responding to the usual. When it gets that bad I start with ice pack, anywhere it helps. Anti-gas pills help if the nausea gets that bad, but I keep a bucket close by just in case. Once you can eat, chicken broth or hot tea to start, is my best, or fresh apples. Sometimes being outdoors helps, until it gets this bad. My guess is either the hormone shift or the drop in some hormone may be responsible. In my case multiple site arthritis complicates everything. And yes, there is Endometriosis, adding it's oomph. Making the effort to get the blood pumping somewhere else takes the pressure down a bit, but I could never run! I remember playing baseball through one migraine, though. Not fun.

I have the same problem! Almost exact. Did Yours ever go away?? Hope so! Mine started about 14 months ago and is still bad.

I work out a lot (high intensity interval training, running, yoga) and I get migraines at the end of my period.

I noticed this exact same thing! I am not a runner, but I started running at the end of March of this year. I typically get migraines that last about 40 hours over the course of 3 days (this happens usually once a month). During April I got the headache but went out to run anyway. It went away while I was running. I couldn't believe it because not even medicine usually works for me. It happened again the following month. There has to be some connection. Sometimes I get them at the start of my period, sometimes a few days after the end or sometimes mid-cycle. It hasn't been consistent for me. I think the running connection is so interesting, though. This is the only post I've seen about it.

I have the same thing and I just read about a study done on women with post period migraines. The research showed that 98% of the women with these types of migraines suffer from low iron and not a hormone issue. I haven't tried an iron supplement yet but I plan to during my next cycle. Fingers crossed that it helps!

Hopefully this may help by taking
vitamin b-12 with the one set because the body is depleted of such while period is on if one doesn't work take 2. Nature's bounty 2500 mg.
Sound

Iam 28 and I get head ache before and after my periods stops dis is really irritating i could do nothing when is get head ache. My husband is a doctor he said its a hormonal change and this will continue for 10 more years may be till the menopause. And medicines are really bad with lot of side effects .When i get dat bad head ache i just sleep that helps a lot.

The headaches are due to low oestrogen levels. It took a long time but I finally persuaded my gp to prescribe oestrogen patches for 2 days before my period and t days after. They help massively although my periods are difficult to predict.

I've been experiencing a very similar type of migraine and just realized that in the last 3 months (when I started tracking the dates) I've had 3-7 day long migraines that have each started a few days after my period STARTS. These are called End of Menstruation Migraines or EMM and the latest research is showing that of the 30'ish% of migraine sufferers who get these EMMs, around 90% of them are all low in iron and menstruation is pushing it over the limit creating headaches/migraines. This has given me a lot of hope that I could actually fix this issue and you should all look into it too! I'm having some unsulphured blackstrap in my tea as I write this - get your iron levels checked ladies!!!

Hi. It sounds to me like a serotonin issue that relates to estrogen. Another likelihood is that your ferritin is low which can account for dizziness and foe headache during or after menstruation. Try floradix liquid iron. If you try this, keep me posted.

Try an herbal iron supplement like Floradix to boost ferritin levels.

Apparently research shows its likley dien to lack of iron in body if headache is at end of period and hormones during.

I have the symptoms many women have described here - unbearable headaches toward the end of my period. Like you, I also feel there is a digestion connection. I feel nauseated, almost like there is poison in my body. Two days later, headache is gone and ever is back to normal. I'm 40 and this started about a year ago,not long after I had my second baby. I'm also a scientist and am curious to hear if your research has revealed anything that could help us all.