Glad to hear someone else express the concern that all the poisonous chemicals they constantly spay into the air above our heads is affecting our health.........it is true and not many people are aware. At 70 years of age I have seen the difference that these chemicals are making in our quality of life and the systematic dumping of toxic chemicals on us all should be of great concern to us all and yet it isn't.

I saw your post and was wondering how you made out at your doctor appointment. What was the diagnosis as I have the same issue you do swelling in the clavicle area. I just was at the dentist to and she said she did not notice any infection or abscess. Just curious how you made out.

Weight gain! I too have experienced the fat pads above the clavicle because I was jewelry designer and one year saw "fat pads"when putting my creation on :that of course blew me away I was only 47 yrs old but going through menopause.
Believe me that blew me away!!

HI I also have hypothyroidism and hashimotos. I also have the jelly lump I call it. My Dr told me it is inflammation from the hashi. Have you been checked for hashimotos?

I have the same. Doc's say it's an 'anomaly' but I am NOT going to settle for that. :(

I was told steeroids could cause this as well, be careful

Hi, I have the same thing that you guys are all describing. It does feel like a gel pack so to speak. However in my case it only pops out where it's visible if I pull my shoulders all the way back. Otherwise it seems to stay inside somewhere and doesn't appear. It is as one God described about the size of a lemon. Mine too is also on the left side only at the base of the neck where it meets the collarbone. Please let me know if any of you have had any updates whatsoever thanks.

I have the same exact swelling on the left side, and had the x-rays and sonagram they found nothing. I also have hypothyroidism and yes I drink, I am a bartender. But I've also been sick with a cough qith lots of phlegm and sore everywhere and extremely tierd.help

I had all the same symptoms ya’ll are describing. I had a soft swelling on my right side just above my collar bone. Sometimes When it would swelling I get pain shooting up my neck. My doctor thought I might have injured my Omohyoid muscle. I did all the physical therapy stretching they advised and yet nothing got better. It would not be very swollen when I got up first thing in the morning but as I was up for five minutes or more the swelling would come back . On days that I was stressed or didn’t sleep well that is when the swelling was at its worst. I went to the doctor countless times with no conclusion. I’ve read post, after post, after post, trying to find someone with the same symptoms, that obtained some sort of healing. Anyways after 4 1/2 months of swelling in my neck I decided to go to the chiropractor. That is where I finally got some answers. She said that I had rotated vertebrae way up in my neck and it was causing fluid around my spine. She told me what she thought was happening is that there wasn’t enough room for the fluid that’s for it was pooling down at the base of my neck. The first week I had 3 adjustments and I only felt worse, and the swelling was at an all-time high. By the following week and my fourth adjustment I woke up two days later to find the swelling almost completely gone. At that point I realize that what the chiropractor said was true. I have now been to the chiropractor seven times in four weeks and my swelling is 95% gone. I need to add that I never had any pain in the back of my neck. I can feel know when the vertebrae rotate because that spot above my collarbone will start to slightly swell again, so I had back in for an adjustment. I hope this helps him you, as I was so scared and frustrated about not finding any answers to why my neck with swelling. My advice Is if you go to the chiropractor be prepared for your neck to hurt like hell after the first 3 to 5 adjustments. I would come home right away and ice my neck and take some ibuprofen. However, it feels wonderful now

Also, after the first adjustment I had swelling on both sides of my neck, so don’t be alarmed if that happens to you.

I woke up yesterday with the exact same issue. Left side swollen more than the right. I went to the chiropractor last Wednesday because I thought I had a pinched nerve and woke up nearly a week later with these swollen spots on both sides of my neck. I went to my GP and he said that I had a throat infection and honestly did not seem concerned at all about it. He gave me a shot and antibiotics. So now I am trying not to panic and hope the swelling goes down.

I have this. I did have an issue with my esophagus this year.
Today I was tired of worrying so I went to my nurse practitioner and she asked if I wanted her to try and drain it.. I said Sure!
Hey guys, It was AIR! No fluid.. AIR! That’s all. Her and her nurse took a large surenge and just started pulling air out! No pain. It’s 3/4 smaller, I’m going back next week for her to check size. We shall see.

Mine was Air. My nurse practitioner was familiar because she had something similar. They used a surenge to extract Air.. No fluid.. Air.
I pain, WTH?.

No pain*. Sorry

Sounds right... mine was only AIR but felt like fluid.
I hope this helps people on this thread.