Hi have you done a dna test while pregnant to determine who the father is?

I had unprotected sex two days before my period was due and he ejaculated in me.....I got my period but I just don't feel right,I'm cramping a lot and my back and breast hurt real bad,it's been two weeks since then...should I take a pregnancy test or wait until later.

Ty for yo information

My bf and I are trying to have a baby. Wednesday night (24.8.16) he cum in me & today he cum in me (26.8.16). Now it feels like my period is about to come on & am scared if it do come on an no pregnant. Is it possible that I can be pregnant #firstTimeTrying

do you have any other symptoms like achy all over, tired all the time, sore boobs, etc?

if you have an irregular period you can ovulate just before the date of the last time you had your period, in which case unprotected sex will lead to pregnancy. So no matter it's 7 days, 5 days or even 2 days before period, you can never be sure if the ovulation has started.

I had sex the day before my period and it came on but went off 3 days later could I be pregnant

Take a pregnancy test and if that comes back negative and you still have them symptoms then wait two more weeks and take another on if that one come back negative too go get checked by the doctors , trust it happen to me rather be safe then sorry

can I get pregnant after having unprotected sex 2days before my periods?

I have a question about this i had unprotected sex 2 days before my period and I'm not on any type of birth control. So I never know when my periods will happen. But since I had sex I haven't been feeling the same, I am tired all the time and eat more then usual and go to the bathroom more. It is possible that I could be pregnant because since sex I have been having side pains on my right side above my hip and in my ribs.

I really want to get pregnant me my fiance been tying no for 5months nothing every month been buying pregnancy tetst but negative NOT pregnant...why don't get pregnant like 2days before of week before or day. Hv unprotected sex ejaculates in ne but still nothing.Pls help.

I did sex with my gf before 4 days of period wat she get pregnant

But her period get delay it's almost 6 days

I did sex with my gf before 4 days of period wat she get pregnet?and her period also become delay from six days

That's the same question I'm wandering I got off the depo shot I didn't even have a clue it already wore off and I had unprotected sex two days before my period started but it was a brownish spotting it lasted for a week and now I feel cramps craving appetite the need to vomit and a lot of symptoms as if I'm still on my period