November 7, I was ovulating. But I read several people here that sky they got pregnant a day or two before their period.

Health Guru
You was ovulating on the 7th so what date did your period start?

It would be highly unlikely to get pregnant 2 days before a period is due because the ovum will only survive for 24 hours unless it's fertilized and implants it's self unless they had an irregular period, sperm are able to survive for up to 5 days inside the vagina/fallopian tubes waiting for the release of the ovum.
I would say it is more likely to be your boyfriends than you ex's

did your period still come tho?

I had sex on dec. 30th turning into New Year's Eve. It was my first time as well. It was unprotected and he pulled out put on a condom and continued. We were talking for about 10 minutes and we did it again but it was fully unprotected and I'm not sure if he came in me. Two days later I got my period and I stated earlier than what I should have and i last 5 days. The first 2 days were normal but the days are very light. I haven't had any pregnancy symptoms because it's way too soon to even tell. If anything maybe I'm overreacting about the situation. I just need some answers.

Health Guru
Having intercourse 2 days before your period started you would of been ok because you would of been past your fertile period but even though you used protection first time and he had ejaculated there would of still been semen in his urethra that would of squeezed out in you the second time so never have unprotected sex without another form of contraception.

Yes I know bad choice. He said he pulled out but I don't believe it. So now I'm just waiting to see if anything did happen to me. I'll give it time or can it be that it was my first time that my period can be irregular

Ok I sex with my boyfriend I was spotting brown / red. We had sex n her came n me I was still spotting but the fourth day my period came on I was cramp back hurt I was n pain now my period goin I feel a lil sick on the stomach cant u get pregnant please tell me if u know.

Health Guru
As I said above 2 days before your period you wouldn't of been fertile but that doesn't mean you would always be safe to have unprotected intercourse then as your periods could be delayed for any reason.

I had unprotected sex a week and half every day straight. Sometimes twice a day. My boyfriend left for the week on sunday. I started my perod on Wednesday. I usually start on a tuesday morning but I started on Wednesday at 2a.m. Is there a chance I could be pregnant??

How soon did you take test

Thank you this actually helped me

If I had unprotected sex on the 18th and my period suppose to came on the 22nd but it haven't came yet it's 2 days late and I had unprotected sex 4 days before my expected period date..could I be pregnant or period late?

You're pregnant sorry

I had sex on Jan. 21 unprotected but he pulled out. I started my period on Jan. 23 like normal. But now I'm 4 days late this month and I haven't had sex since then because my boyfriends in the Army. Any help??

Health Guru
Hi you would of been past your fertile point when you had sex. Do you always have regular periods that you can predict?
If you have been stressed at all because that can cause your period to be delayed.