I last had sex last Thursday, (2.18.16) and I started my period Monday Morning. (2.22.16) but, when I had sex the guy came inside of me.. Should I wait 2 weeks and take a test? Or not worry about it?

Health Guru
Hi you should be fine as you would of been past your fertile point, you should always be using protection not only to prevent pregnancy but also to against STIs and STDs and other life changing infections.

I had sex one day before my period and took the contraceptive pill the morning after and i got my period normal and now its been 10days and my back hurts and i feel like period cramps so can i be pregnant

I don't think so.. But in my own case, I had sex with my boo 2days to my period , I took pills tho.. Could I still be pregnant even after taking the pills?

I have a question is it possible to get pregnant 2 days before a woman period

I had sex with my gf, before 2 days ago her period cycle.. thats was not a perfect sex because didnt penetrate my full penis in her vegina because she had pain. And then i had discharge with my half penis inside with protection. 2 days left but she dont have mensis, we are in tension what is happening... kindly help me...

I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend 2 days before I was supposed to start my period... I still haven't started and it's been almost a week. He has 2 kids already so we know he's very fertile .... Am I pregnant?

I'm going through the same thing girl

Can I become pregnant by having sex 2 days before of my period

Yes bloody oath you can. I had unprotected sex two days before my period, had a very heavy period & am now pregnant & have to have a termination. The Rythm Method is not reliable! Not worth the risk!!!

Did she respond to you!? Cause I'm in that position right now, same exact thing as you

Hi my period was due on 24th of may but it came early on da 14th may its never early lasted 5 days. I had sex 2 days be i started bleeding. I took a test on da 15th of june i am now pregnant but i have been having unprocted sex dis month cus am trying for a baby when do u think i got pregnsnt from

I had Sex with my boyfriend on JUNE 5 and my Period came JUNE 8 - 11 I'm worried that I'm maybe Pregnant CAN ANYBODY HELP ME ON THAT PLEASE

I just have a quick question if I've never taken any pills to prevent and had unprotected sex only a few days before my period is it a good chance of pregnancy (I'm really hoping )

Is it true. I also had sex 2 dayz before her periods. N now she's dnt hv periods yet. Wt can i do