No u cant get

Do you think i'll be pregnant if i had sex two days before my period came.and the night before tomorrow that my period Came, i got a brown spotting on my underwear. And my period was light. I only used pantyliner. And lasted 4days.

I had 3 times last week and I also had sex two days ago, he ejaculated in me every time. I'm not spotting a little bit so I think I'm going to get my period. Is it possible that I can still get pregnant?

No u cannot. Once the sperm is in contact with any air it kills the sperm cells

yes u can get pregnant

So I had sex 5 days before my period was due... now I'm two days late I also feel like my period is coming but it hasn't please help!

Hi , so normally my periods last 6-7 days . W 28 cycle . I had sex 4 days before I got my period and started my period the next day I had sex so pretty much I got had my period early and it lasted 9 days is that normal ? Also I had unprotected sex again right after my period ended .and I feel something wierd on the right lower side . What do you guys think ??

My period is irregular and I have unprotected sex ALL the time With My bf and I had my period for 3 days then 2 days later I started spotting and was lightheaded ... could I be pregnant ?? I've never spotted like this after a period

i have sex, 21 days before my peruods, now my periods done, can i get pregnant?

I have sex with my with wife on the 25th of this month and yet the menstruation hasn't come yet is she pregnant? the menstruation supposed to come on the 26th of this plz help me out.

Hello was that having unprotected sex 3 days before ur period was due

I'm in same sort of situation I had unprotected sex on 25th December 2016 was due my period on 28th but haven't yet had one,I've had mild pains but no blood..when could i take a test as it hasn't been a week since unprotected sex uet

Mm my cousin whan have her baby had a period all though

I had my last depo injection back in June and didn't go for the September one I never had a period or spotting till 18th December 2016 I spotted then I missed a day then spotted 2 days then nothing I have now started my period 23rd January 2017 so this is my first proper bleed I had sex on the 21st January 2017 2 days before I started my proper bleed can I fall pregnant I'm soooooooooo desperate to ttc

I think I'm having the same thing but I'm on the pill and my period is at the end of the month I'm suppose to start this week I haven't showed any bleeding but I'm having the worst cramps in my life! Jus need alil help thanks you!