I have a question to ask everyone.
PLEASE PLEASE HELPS ME!! I really really needs your helps.

I suppose to start my period this week. I always start my period 1 or 2 week(the end of the month) but Me and my boyfriend have unprotected sex on the 27 of September(afternoon) then at 7pm we having unprotected sex again he put (cum)inside me after he take out then I thought I was on my period becauss I was bleeding(not the first time we have sex,we have sex a lot in the past). I wipe off the bleeding then I wear my pad on that night then in the morning I don't see any bleeding(blood) on my pad. My period just stop.

I wonder if I can be pregnant??

Did you end up being pregnant?

Me and my husband have been trying to conceive so far no luck.. and today i got my period but we had sex a day before it was due from what i know its your egg decending into your uterus and getting rid of the old one im hoping for good results.. We have been trying for two months

I had sex on the 1,2...leben two days later my period came down I always get it onthe 10 of every month can I still get ppregnant even though my b period came down then I had sex on the 14,15 can u please give me and answer my period last 4 days

no you are not pragnent

I had lower back pain for two weeks and had leg cramps for two weeks and I still got them n its November 3rd n my period is due today haven't showed up yet I need some advice please

Hi i just want to ask if its imposible that i'm pregnant my period is always coming on 5 but i delay 2 days now,if i delay 2days the signs of pregnant i will feel it or not?

Okay?so I haven't been on my period for about 3 months now but its nothing new I'm normally irregular. But anyway about 2 days ago I had sex about 15 times in one night but not sure if he busted or not. I'm guessing he did not entirely sure. But today I started bleeding less and now its a lot but don't know if its my period or something else. I'm 16 years of age and just wanted to know can I still get pregnant?does it affect my chances? Hope not..

has anyone else experienced this?
please give me some answers

Thanks
Chantell x

Health Guru
Hi Chantell, considering your very irregular with your periods it's hard to be certain but at a guess I would say it's your period.
When you say you had sex 15 times in one night then he wouldn't of been able to ejaculate all of those times he would even be lucky to get an erection to have sex 15 times.

Thanks for your reply

But I would say he busted a couple of times in me lets say about 5 times and if its my period would it affect the chances of being pregnant because my cousin was pregnant she came on her period for the whole nine months which I know is rare but is it certain I cant be pregnant?

What do you think?

Health Guru
If it is your period then the chamber of pregnancy would be all most non existent because you wouldn't be fertile.
If your going to have sex again then use condoms not only do they prevent pregnancy they also help prevent STIs and STDs some of what can be life changing and leave you infertile for the rest of touts life.

Did you spot at all when thinking u were ganna start your period ?

so did u get pregnant

Hi everyone, I have a question... I had sex with the man I am dating on Nov. 22, December 5 I allowed my ex husband to spend the night with the kids and he forced himself on me. Now I am pregnant. My period was supposed to start December 7. I took the test on the 10th and it was positive. I've read on the replies on here that a test takes usually about two weeks to be able to read if you are pregnant so would it be my boyfriends? I don't want to tell him what happened, but don't know what to do. Help please!

Health Guru
What date did your period start before you had sex with you man on November 22nd?