So what was the ending verdict? This is what just happened to me and I need to know if I need to get plan B before it's too late.

I believe you, i had sex an hour before my period started and end up getting pregnant, all along i couldn't conceive but that time i did, and now its the samething am experiencing, by the way my son is 2

how long did your period last for?

hi,i have question,is it possible to get pregnant when your period starts in two days?

So we're you pregnant?

Were you on you period after you had sex? Like did you start at all after or did you just get pregnant?

Were you pregnant?

I had unprotected sex and a day or 2 later I started my period , and since the month of may had 31 days I started early when i usually start on the first of the month , I haven't started my period yet and I don't have any symptoms of pregnancy besides having to urinate frequently but I also have been drinking lots of water, I get cramps every now and then like how I normally do a couple days before my period starts but I haven't had and light blood or drops of it when I go to use the bathroom , I have no idea what's going on maybe I'm just over exaggerating but I have no idea what to do .

So he didn't come and I don't think he pre comed either and two day she later I have my period but it was only 3 days long it usually 4-5 days long should I be worried

I am taking a test tonight Because of what you said because I had sex two days before my expected period and I havent had it at all and its almost been two weeks since expected and I'm having period like symptoms but no period.

Hey am trying to figure this out I had unprotected sex sat morning and my period was suppose to come on that Monday instead it came the following morning. And it's heavy flow regular period. You think I should get a plan b or am good ?

Thank u Allie although this is over a year ago I don't know if you'd see it or not but this reply has really helped me

Please test.. u might be pregnant... this is what happened to me.. I'm pregnant now..

Okay I had sex on the 23 of this week and I got my period the next day could I be pregnant now or should I wait till I get off and see if I am??