I had sex a day before my period and I got it and he didn't finish can I be pregnant like my period was the full seven days and normal I've been feeling full lately and been sore am I just freaking my self ?

Hey I'm new to this I just had unprotected sex and after I got done my period came on. Is not posed to come on when is her next week can you please text me back

I was thinking the same cuz i ask my self dat question

I have sex 3day before my mensuration may chance of pragnent

Hello there im currently 13 weeks pregnant, and i wasnt sexuslly active untill november 13 well november 29 i had my period dec 27 i take a pregnancy test due that i been going thru hot flashes and extra bathroom trips, it was possitive. Im due for aug31 meaning i got pregnant right before my priod or right after. Hope it helps.

I had unprotected sex two days before my period and I hope I am pregnant. Me and my husband are trying.

I'm in the same situation and I'm curious were you preagnant?

Period ane me ek din ho or sex kren toh kiya pregnancy ho jati h kiya

I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend, from Friday to Monday, and he came obviously all the times we had it, 2 days later I've my period, but it's very light, could I still be pregnant, please help me out

After how many days u take pregnancy test???

When did u done pregnancy test?

Don't worry dr.you didn't gone pregnet.if you had you period in time that mean female egg not panted in your womb.there is no chance to get you pregnet.i also had this problem.im also get very stres about this.but dont worry.

I had sex on the 22nd and 23rd of April and my boyfriend didnt nut inside of me but my period is a day late and my boyfriend took advantage of the fact that it was late and he ejaculated inside of me this morning? We are initially going to get a Plan B but if my period was already a day late what could this mean? What are my options?

I'm supposed to get my period in 2 or 3 days and I had sex with my boyfriend is there a chance of me getting pregnant ?

This was very helpful