I am trying to figure out if I am pregnant or not could you guys help shed some light on this topic for me. We want a baby no protection. My ovulation time frame is the 3rd -8th of June we had sex the 2,4,6,8,10. I felt ill since the 7th, Brest tenderness, lower abdomen pain, backache, headaches, tired and the kicker was as my boyfriend was in the restroom, as soon as I took one step out of bed I felt immediately sick to my stomach and had to run to the kitchen to vomit.

Am I pregnant or is it just wishful thinking? I have four boys and every pregnancy has been different for me. I knew the moment I was pregnant with my last boy. Fingers crossed what do you guys think?

I was late for two weeks with my period already, then I had unprotected sex and I know he didn't pull out and I'm not in birth control, but two days later I started my period. But its been a week and a day or so that I've been off of my period and the past two days I've spotted a little bit but it was veeeerrry lite. Any suggestions because I am not sure on what's going on with my body. I have a few symptoms of being pregnant.. But is that possible? Please help me.

Try learning how to spell, before having a baby.

I had unprotected sex a day before my period was suppose to happen. But as of today it's been a week since and I still haven't gotten my period. Would I be able to get pregnant??

Hi Maria, I iust saw your situation last year. Did you end up being ok?

Hi my name is Nicole and my period is very late and just about two days ago my boyfriend nutted in me...and today it feels like I'm about to come but idk what's going with my body last cycle was in the beginning of June ...i think It could be a mixture of stress but idk thoo BC before I wasn't thinking about being pregnant until like 2 weeks ago and I usually have 28 day cycle but ...my body is actinn weird I ovulated on the 23rd ...ughhh can someone please give me any type of advice...but I have the little brown discharge before youu can come on your cycle && again I had unprotected sex 2 dayss ago please help me !!!

So when you got pregnant one day before your period the period that was supposed to come, it never came right? I think I may have conceived 2 days before my period.. I am now 4 days late and have abdominal pain/period cramps just no period. Mind you my cycle is usually 21-24 days but it has gone as far as 28 days, I think i conceived day 26 because i am on day 32 and it has never gotten this far. I had unprotected sex again last night (day 31 already 3 days late) and that's when the cramps started.. Could I be pregnant?

Thank you so much! I had sex 2 days before my period and I was scared to death to the pregnant!

Well I'm nervous because my periods come every 28-30 days apart never an disappointment but I had sex 2 days ago suppose to come on my cycle yesterday had sex today...feels like I'm coming on but nothing!! It's day 32 should I be worried?? Help me ladies

so did you get pregnant????

"can i get pregnant if i had unprotected sex 2 days before my period"

Sperms dies within 24 hours sperms isn't on stay and wait to the next egg comes that's absurd lol

Hello! So did you actually get your period the day after sex or just have period symptoms?

Well me and my husband had unprotected sex 2 days before my period can I get pregnant