so many parents do not realize that kids this age have sensual feelings....i see no harm in boys that age experimenting as long as you warn them that anal penetration can be harmful.Boys that experiment with another in masturbation and oral ,are hardly ever gay, just curious. IN ANCIENT TIMES KIDS THAT AGE ARE SOMETIMES MARRIED,or at least have exp. with the opposite sex.Nearly all boys this age hide their ''playing dr. episodes even from their own family,feeling the shame and condemnation of a victorian society,and certainly religion. I am from Denmark ,and we see such things as normal.

Here in Norway is such things normal. I started to have sex when I was 12,with boys and girls,and have had it 3-5 times a week for over two years now.If we wants to have sex,what is wrong with that??

How old are you now?

this is completly normal for boys up to about 14...i have 4 boys ,oldest are 11 yr old twins....we do not usually wear cloths on our secluded mt. farm...and also practice what is termed in psychology ," the family bed....easy for breastfeeding....yes all 4 boys play dr. from time to time but this is quite natural and normal...they do not happen to be gay...( if they were no problem )and will grow out of it in 2 or 3 years i am sure.....just show your kids that you love them and do not condemn them...all will be well....

i am 13 yr old girl,my brothers 12 and 9 do 69 many times,as i can see them....seems just usual kid experimentation

seeing and comparing each other's boners is perfectly normal for young teens. They will do it whenever the occasion allows.

hi,i am a boy barely into puberty,at age 4 my mom taught me and my 3 other brothers to do 69,we stilld ,and she has oral with us,and has us nurse herstill...we are a nudist family,and are mostly 24-7...i  think i have a very free life-style...any kids like me just entering puberty? i can come now and so can my twin...we are 7 and a half inches already

i shouls also mention,that she watched us 4 do the 69...sometimes my 2aunts,her youngersisters,,,,would join her while doing oral on my genitals 3 at same time on me,,then they would turn and same to my brothers....also breastfed all of us,2 at a time,and also doing oral,2 on  one, while we are breastfeeding....we could not help but come.

am the boy barely at puberty,our mom loves to have us play nude,and breastfeed her..size 48 ,we aar at the same timw,e from 4 to 12 and love it very much...while we ,2 of us breastfeed,our balls are licked and erections sucked,and we at puberty ,comeWe like this.

unless dad said to them "I understand boys,at your age curiosity about your erection is a normal thing & masturbation at your age is new & exciting,touching oneanother ,I consider to be arousing & acceptable but u should leave at that.get yourselves off & for now leave it there but don't leave a mess u don't want to explain to your mother.

I'm 60 bi male

13 year old boys are very curious and it's normal for them to check out another type of package even if they are family. They aren't gay just wondering if they are built the same.

They probably are not gay. Please don't shame them or tell their dad if they are not comfortable with that. I would just tell them that anal sex is a big deal if they were thinking about it. Mutual play isn't bad if they are about the same age. They can confide in each other and tell each other if they are nervous about something. Lots of guys could have sexual pain like swollen testicles or something like that, and it is good to have a safe person to share stuff. 13 is a confusing age, and it might be beneficial that they are cousins. I say this as someone who experimented with my friend at 13 years old. Because we were not related, the relationship got really complicated at 18. It's not like they would be tempted to marry each other down the road.

I'm 14 I went thro the faz to they are experiencing one who pleaded might because I'm gay and that sounds like something I would have said after i knew I was gay but it is a good thing to experiencing. But just keep an eye an them.

all boys have to find out about sex and experiment when they are 13 it's the ideal age I'm 13 and my 13 year old friend and I tried kissing and stroking each other's bodies when we had a sleepover when our willys went stiff we rubbed them it was nice