I am having the same pain and I just had my surgery in July no one believes me they things k it's just a cramp but it's not. I feel like I'm losing my mind and it hurts so much. the Dr's say they have no idea what is wrong

I had bladder sling surgery july 21st of this year , i have been in pain ,, went back to my doctor and he said i must have a pinched nerve in my back. I just don't think that is where the pain is coming from. i hurt everyday, i can't sit for very long because when i get up i can't walk around the pain is so bad.. i'm at a loss of what to do now...Hurting in Alabama.....

MY PAIN SEEMS TO BE ON THE OUTSIDE FEELS LIKE I HAVE A BIG BRUISE BETWEEN MY LEGS AND IT IS A EVERYDAY THING, MY DOCTOR SAID EVERYTHING LOOKS GREAT. MY SURGERY WAS JULY 21ST 2015... I WISH I HAD NEVER HAD IT BECAUSE NOW I'M LEFT WITH THIS PAIN ... ANYONE HAVE THIS KIND OF PAIN? CAN'T SIT BUT JUST A FEW MIN. WHEN I GET UP I CAN'T EVEN WALK IT HURTS SO BAD.......???????

ME TOOOOO!!!!!! BUT NO BODY CARES!!!! JUST WANT TO DIE ........

I had this surgery 2 weeks ago and have the same pain. It is a burning, tearing pain on my left side. It hurts to wear undies because the elastic is where the pain is located. Did your pain go away? I do not have an appt with my doctor for another 4 days. I am worried that something is wrong. Please help. Thanks.

I know what you are going through. Just know that you are not alone.

My wife had bladder sling surgery around 2002 and it went well. After a few years it started hurting painfully and she has gone to all kinds of doctors and they do absolutely nothing to find out the cause. She is now at the point where she is disabled and goes to pain management which doesn't work. She keeps a lo grade fever and eats AZO pills with painkillers to try to ease the pain. Her pain level daily is about a 6 and increases at night to about 8 or 9. And sex,what is that?? It's been a long time!!! Does anybody have this hard of a time with this??

Yes I had a bladder sling also in 2013. I now have alot of pain in my.lower abdominal area and my back. Also have had blood in my urine since . All this on top of auto immune diseases. I am disabled also and my husband and I can't have Intercourse. It is just too painful for me. Hope all gets better for both of you.

I had the sling done Feb 12 2016 and I am having a lot of cramping in my lower part of my stomach is that normal

Pain in my lower back (daily) bleeding and pain during sex

You had it done 8 days ago. I was happy at 8 days also. Be very careful. Things can change.

I have been thru a similar story. mine started nov 2013. I had a dr that put my sling INSIDE MY BLADDER. my life has went downhill ever since. I have had 6 surgerys .I now am on a supra pubic cath for the rest of my life because my bladder does not work. I feel so bad for you. This will destroy a marriage. my husband died before all this happened. but I was had just started dating and that all ended. if u want to talk write me . im 60 and live in florida.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

I had a bladder lift on 12/9/2016 it's about 3week and have a terrible pain on my left side near where the stitches is..??

I had a a bladder lift about 7 years ago and also a hysterectomy, now I bleed like I was on my period, and hurts, it also hurts sometimes when I have sex , went to a couple dr and they seen blood in my pee but said it was ok that's not normal and I'm worry I have to wear a pad and I'm 45 don't know what to do