They are using polypropalene sutures to!
This is toxic to human body!
I think it all needs to be taken out!

I have pain in one toe only and it has happened on and off for years since I got the sling. I don't know how it could relate. It has been strange though. I am on this site now because I have pain near where my ovaries are but wonder if it could be the arms/stakes of the sling.

This explains my symptoms exactly. Did yours get better?

Sounds like pelvic muscle spasms ..consult your dr and ask forr muscle relaxers.

I was just wondering how everything has ended up with your complications?

Hi angie my name is angie i just had my third sling. Put n is last dec and if i do just a little to much house work i cant walk it feels like my hip wants ro break along ith my thigh bone. Im tired of being in tears

By any chance did you see a Kaiser doctor & if yes what is his name. The same thing happen to me & I was told he retired right after my surgery cause of malpractice & deaths!

yes I had my bladder sling surgery a week ago tomorrow (thurs) my stomach cramps so BAD. Went to doc have a bladder infection. Left leg in hip area hurts. Legs badly bruised in pubic area esp on left side.I too went back to work 3days after surgery.. thought id die i cramped so bad. Feet felt like they were swollen. Was awful ! All i wanted to do was lay down.. i sure hope nothing serious. Hsve heard alot of horror stories.

How are your symptoms now I just had surgery six weeks ago I’ve had sex 2 times and it’s very painful in my stomach

Yes 2 bladder infections the firsy week of surgery it was so bad its been 2 years was in a long flight a few days ago l don't know whats going on l have sorness and pain in my lower belly and go to bathroom every hour barley make it to bathroom feel like hell.
rweek

I had my surgery on December 1,2017 it is now Febuary 22,2018. I have not healed from having the bladder sling put in. I have severe right side pain when I lay down it is so bad I can not roll over with holding onto my boyfriends arm and I have to hold onto the night stand just to stand up. Sex is absolutly out of the question it is extremely painful. I wish I had never had the surgery!! Does anyone have any clue why I am having so much trouble??

Your sling is likely too tight. You can have it loosened.

Sure sounds like a bladder infection - have they tried antibiotics?

I also had mesh removed through the course of 6 surgeries. The last one was almost 2 weeks ago. I am having terrible pain and worse now than before. I too feel it is getting worse and not better. Pain when my bladder is too full, pain after emptying and pain in my rectum for hours or the rest of the day following a BM. I feel like I just gave birth in my vaginal area and rectum has pain and pressure. Did you get any answers? Are you doing better and if so, how long did it take?

I HAD THE BLADDER SLING SURGERY A WEEK AND A HALF AGO AND MY VAGINA AREA AND MY PELVIC IS SO SO SORE AND I WAS DOING WELL AT FIRST BUT NOW I FEEL LIKE I HAVE A BLADDER INFECTION AND IVE BEEN DRINKING NOTHING BUT WATER AND CRANBERRY JUICE BUT THERES NOT MUCH URINE COMING OUT WHEN I GO TO THE RESTROOM AND NOW IM GOING TO THE RESTROOM EVERY 3 MINUTES BUT THERE NOTHING COMING OUT