I have really damaged hair, but I do not want to cut it. I read that it would be best to use neutrogina shampoo… Is this true? Does neutrogina shampoo really helps?

Hey there,
I am using neutrogina more than 2 years and it helps me. Give it a try…but do not look for over night results. Hair regeneration takes time. If they are really weak it is better just cutting them off, sometimes hair are so poor, there is nothing to be done.

wow, thanks for this post!!!!!

my hair is horrible right now....mostly just the under layer that has been damaged with permanent colouring....the top layer i have always used a semi-permanent..and its quite healthy still. but the under layer is dry and frizzy and I've tried sooooooooooooo many things.....my most recent attempt was Pantene Pro-V Restoraative hair mask. i've almost used the whole container, and nothing. I also dont want to cut mine off as its finally gotten long again! unfortunately that may be the only answer, as said by jillie.

Thanks, i'll have to try this neutrogena shampoo!!!