Lately I have been thinking about the way I led my life. A lot of stress, fast food (I know its junk, but they don't call it fast for no reason), no physical activity at all. I feel my body is not what it used to be and I am only 29 years old. So I decided to change something. First, I'm making diet meals and I need your help with it. Second, I'll start with practicing aikido in a dojo nearby. I hope I'll make something out of this.

Congrats on your thinking. It was about time, considering your age. But better late than never, right? Anyway, about your meals. Strong breakfast, medium lunch and very light dinner. Lots of carbohydrates, less proteins and minimum fat in those meals. Take natural carbohydrates, fruit, not chocolate. If you can practice aikido every day, it will only do you good. It does for me 6 years in a row. Good luck with your new life!