Hey I'm twenty years old and ugh I had weird experience one day I mean it was the weirdest and I thought I was gonna bust a nut and lose my left testicle okay so I woke up to my meat hard or whatever sometimes I beat it or I have to pee Everytime I have to pee so I skipped the pee and then started ejaculating soon as I started my penis started to get larger in size and girth I'm the average 8 incher okay so my penis grew about a extra 9 inchs and got fatter in girth I measured with the sewing tape okay so my my rod had a slit in it under the skin before I got larger okay so my left nut moves up into the shaft of my penis where the slit was but it didn't go into the slit because it was a huge testicle I wanted to push it in but I was scared that if I did my testicle would have came out if the tip of my penis head when the testicle was sitting their I measured then it was 6.5 inchs I still got my butt if it was a super baby but for a monster penis my left nut was in that lil pocket thingy at the base of the penis I also wonder if my penis would have stayed that size would that testicle eventually try to go into the penis because I'm talking about like my nut sack was empty and it gave extra skin to my penis so I guess that's how it grew because I'm afraid if this happens again I might not have a nut sack hanging their I mean it would be cool to have my penis 2 feet long with no sack but that sh*t seems creepy I need help plus this happened from I'm guessing the felacio I had with this girl for 3 hours straight nonstop I waited three days to take a shower to make sure I wasn't burning or anything then that happened and that was when I was 18 and the monster hasn't been back since please someone I need to know

Hi mate my mate also had this problem, however slightly different... his penis went from 2inch to inside his body( yes it turned inside out) and jus like you, his testicles fell out into the bath, haha I guess you could say he was swimming with seamen, he'll be happy to help

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private info not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Use a penis ring around your balls theyll stay we you want them

I’m not a male so I don’t experience this first hand but my boyfriend does. I didn’t want to embarrass him by asking so I just googled and came across this. For the men out there embarrassed by this you have nothing to worry about! It happens and you find ways to work around it! Don’t let it affect your performance!

My right testicle sometimes retracts and I can see a bulge where it is but I can put it down again. So this is normal ?

Hi Guest

It does happen with some guys often when the testicles grow and become heavier it stops retracting into the body.
At any time if it becomes painful you need to see a doctor and you could also ask your doctor about it at your next check up.

My nuts have been disappearing for the last 78 years or so. I first noticed this me and my neighborhood friend started jacking off together (we did not know it was called jacking off, we just knew it felt real good when we pulled our 4-skin back abd forth over our cockhead), I eperienced it today also as I was reading porn and got a fabulous hard-on, and my balls disappeared, and even tho I did NOT cum, my nuts came back down in just a few minutes.....because I stopped looking at porn.