Hey. My dog has really, but really bad teeth. I don’t know what to do anymore. I paid a whole fortune for his oral care. My vet is very surprised as well because he has really bad teeth. I don’t know what to do. I heard from a friend of mine that Pedigre detna stix can help my dog’s oral care. I type it on google and I found this site. But I can see that you guys are not thrilled with it like I am. Is it good or not? What do you think, should I try it? Tnx in advance.

Hello. Rachel, I am not for Pedigree denta stix but according to some people it can help your dog’s oral care. Original treats cleans dog’s teeth down to the gum line for complete. My good friend has a puppy and she is giving him denta stix for a couple of months now and she told me that she is super happy because her dog finally has clean teeth. She told me that she just can’t find better treat on the market. She wants to because she heard those stories about the ingredients. But she is satisfied with her dog oral hygiene.

Hey there.

I was talking about this in other topic but I will repeat this to you :)

My ex boyfriend is feeding his dog with pedigree denta stix and he told me that he is very satisfied with it. He told me that his pet’s teeth are very healthy and that this provides excellent oral care for dog.

I think that his dog has healthy teeth since always but he swears that pedigree denta stix helped him at this procedure as well.

I didn’t use it and I think that I won’t use it. But those are his words :)

Good luck.

Hi guys. Thank you very much, but despite you tried to answer me good at those questions, I can tell you that I am still a little bit confused about it. You told me that ingredients are not that good but that this treat can offer my dog good oral care? Now, I am wondering is it worth of giving it to my dog if ingredients are not good just because I want his teeth to be healthy? It is a little bit confusing for me :/ In this case, I think that I can find some other, better way to clean his teeth. A lot of my friends suggested me denta stix.

Hey everyone.

Dear guest, this post is very controversial. There are always two sides of every story. Some people will tell you that pedigree denta stix is good for dog’s oral care, but I won’t.

I totally agree with your sentence – why would you buy some treat that is good just for oral care of your dog and it is bed for the rest of his organism? Well that is insane.

You can clean dog’s teeth at so many different ways and they are good. Ask your vet for advice, try to force your dog to let you brush his teeth.

It is definitely better option.

Hi there guys. I wrote some a on similar topic, about pedigree denta stix. I am thrilled with this product and I want to give 5 stars to it. It is really amazing. My dog’s oral care is really good. Perfect I can say :) I am not sure why so many people are skeptical about this product (I was as well) but I have decide to try it. And I believe that I am always going to use denta stix. My vet is also very satisfied with my dog’s oral health and trust me – I am using only denta stix.