Hi, I'm a 17 year old uncircumcised male, and I have normal sex drive, no difficulty in achieving erections, am a virgin, and I'm going through puberty normally.

The only problem is that when I masturbate by stroking my erect penis (and rubbing it against stuff!), I don't feel any pleasure that I'm supposed to feel, in order to reach orgasm. I just go on stroking it for like 10-15 minutes and when I get bored I stop. I have never reached an orgasm manually, at any point in my life. Still, i know that my body is mature enough to produce sperm because I have nocturnal emissions about twice a week, and during these sex dreams, I can actually feel my penis ejaculating, and the sensation feels amazing, of course.

Whether this problem is physical or psychological beats me. I wonder if it could be psychological because I am quite socially awkward and get nervous around people (especially girls), but then again it could be a physical defect because my parents say when I was only a few months old I had a urinary tract infection and I had had to have some kind of injection to the penis. Could the doctors have accidentally severed a nerve or something that causes the pleasure?     This really bothers me because I can never satisfy my sexual urges, which makes me quite desperate all the time, disturbing my concentration at school etc. And it also lowers my self-esteem because I won't be able have kids in the future, so I don't have a girlfriend, and usually avoid getting into relationships.   Can someone please help me here? :( because I'm really desperate for an answer...NOTE- Strangely enough, I can give myself an erection by touching my penis but after it becomes erect, the feeling is just empty and blank...

Health Guru
To start with can you actually pull your foreskin back?

Yes, pulling my foreskin back is not a problem.

Health Guru
Ever tried holding it back with one hand and stroking the bare head with the other hand

yeah, still no pleasure though...

I have the same problem and would like to know why this is.

Its a simple thing of what makes you cum. Maybe your body actually needs a partner, i dont climax unless someone is climaxing with me.

I really don't think its from the procedure because you can ejaculate when your sleep. The stress that your putting on your self can be the reason your not able to reach an orgasm... when your sleep your fully relaxed an not stressing about it. Let go of the stress an it should help.

Try watching porn and put some lotion it will help

or just get laid...

I also have almost similar problem.....I dont feel any kind of pleasure while rubbing my penis.....instead it ends with my hand paining. I think in my case its begin from my earliest age I started mustarbating from around the age of 5 yrs.....I had never saw anyone musterbating before when I had started.....I even dont know how to mustarbate.....so I lay down on bed with my right side down.....i.e. I laid down on my right chest.....and put and hold my penis between my legs toward backside.....and rapped tight my penis with both my thighs and my right hand goes straight to my corpus spon......just below its head and then I perform to moves simultaniously to musterbate my self.....they are.....continiously push and pump and squeeze my my penis using my both thighs.....along with rubbing my corpus spon...... with two 3rd and 4th fingers of my right hand.....this way I can achive sexual pleasure and can have orgasms also.....so Unlike you I can have mustarbating pleasure and orgams.....but only via this way.....but when I try to rub my penis front and back like every other person do.....I feel zero pleasure. One thing i can say.....I definately have erectile dysfuntion.....but in my unique way of musterbting I feel pleasure.....in this way you dont need your penis to be erected in order to musterbate and get pleasure.....I always musterbated with my flacid (non erected) penis.....as my penis never gets erected.....but I feel my problem is not related to erectile dysfuntion because when I musterbate I give pressure to corpus spon.....and in ED blood dont goes in corpus cavenosa.....I feel that I have problem related to copus spon mainly.....secondarily I have problem to my corpus cavrnosa.....But in your case I this you have problems related to ur corpus spon.....only because that is that penis part which give sexual pleasure when get rubbed with any object.....but corpus cavernosa helps in holding penis erect while performing sexual acts.....my penis never gets erect but I can enjoy my wires unique musterbation and also have orgasm.....but I am truely unable to perform intercourse.....before few years my penis had started achiving semi eraction.....and one day I had fully tight eraction.....I even screwed my friend that day with my fully eracted penis.....after 5 mis of f*****g I got zero sensation zero pleasure on my penis.....not a single bit of pleasure.....and not even any orgasm.....tried more but in wasted.....on asking she had told me that she was getting pleasure while having sex with me but I stopped of frustration and tiredness. Then I realised I am unable to have any sexual pleasure even after getting my fully eracted penis.....so I consider my self a vergin. I lated realised myself may be my corpus spon.....is inactive or deformed or contains deactive nerves.....My dear bro I have menting my musterbating trick or way just to make my problem clear and undestanding.....dont ever try to musterbate that way.....This way definately give me pleasure but leads me into more complex erectile dysfunction. This way helps me musterbate but actually resists me from having sex with anyone. So my friend go to any sexologist and tell him your problem.