ok im 17 and some days ago i got this little bump on the lining of my top lip so i popped it and that little spot got swollen im black so the spot turn a little lighter than me and i had got this little tiny bump that people can get on their facial hair above their lip so i got one and i tried popping it it hurted so i left it along because it was to small to pop so it started getting red like not even where the bump was forreal than one day i wash my face and i scrub kinda hard and the soap had started making a bright red rash sorta thing above my lip and it was burning bad some days later it dried up and my face look normal again except when you look close u can see the dark tiny brown spots where it dried and it burn like not that much but a little and then i saw the same thing on my chin and it burn a little to and its like if a little part of my lip itch i scratch it and i get a little bump but than it goes away in a few mins today i scratch the brown dried skin and it started coming off and showing my regular skin again but it still kinda burn do anyone have any ideas whats going on and at the corner of my mouth now i feel a small bump and when i rub it it feel like its burning but not really

I have the same exact problem! I'm black too, but I'm 13. I mean, seriously, I have the SAME EXACT PROBLEM. The part about the upper lip and everything--since the spot on the chin is dried up, I suggest moisturizing it a lot. That's what I'll be doing. I noticed a little change in it already, but not the result I want. I just want my skin to be normal again! Dx