Hello (my age is 20).. I want to ask you something serious.... Well 2 days ago I masturbated aggressively(I removed my penis skin completely).... Everything was fine till then but from the next morning my penis had started paining... (I think A vien is paining) consistently I am feeling like as if my penis is just dead... & THERE has been no erection since then...please advise me what should I do.... & I can't even share this problem with anyone.... It's not at all going well....please tell me something for this.....

Is it bleeding? Did you tear the skin or is it just sore?

What do you mean when you say you removed the skin completely? It is normal to pull the skin all the way back so your glans is completely exposed. The glans and the inner foreskin is where all the good feeling is. That's what you want to expose so you can enjoy touching and rubbing it.

That skin is quite tender so it is normal for it to get sore if you get aggressive with it. If this is the first time you have exposed it to work on it (play with it) it would be quite likely to get sore but that will go away if you keep doing it. It will become used to being touched and then it will feel really good touching it.

It didn't bleed but since then I've consistent pain in my penus(it feels as if it is just a dead part of body)... & no erection

Erections come from your brain so I think you are just scared of having one. You will probably get over it in a day or two.

Ok.... But when I am touching,sitting, laying, walking... My penis is paining... Consistently & there is no sensation in it...please help

go see the urologist