She Is Very Controling, Thats Basically What I Was Explaining To Everybody.
People Who Have Responed Have Told Me To See The Counsler At My School, Which I Did. It Didn't Last Very Long Since Just Talking About My Mom Ruins My Day. I Was Getting Frustrated Easily When She Asked Me To Talk About Her. After That I Turned To My Neighbor And Talked To Him About It. Hes 19 Right Now And Hes Known Me Since I Was 4 or 5, So He Knows How My Mom Is. Talking To Him Really Calms Me Down, So I Consider Him My Counsler. The Good Thing About That Is He Isn't Bothered About Me Coming And Knocking On His Door At Odd Hours Of The Day...Or Night. He Welcomes Me In With A Smile Everytime. (: <--Like That. Haha.

I've Asked People About My Mom And They Have Told Me That What She Is Doing Is Very Good For Me. I Don't Understand How or Why But Everyone Agrees. They Say Shes Preparing Me For How Mean And Unfair The Real World Is. My Sisters Think That As Soon As I Am "Of Age" I'm Going To Go Crazy And End Up Messing My Life Up Because I Am So Unaware Of How The Real World Actually Is.

i had this problem with my mum ITS A LOSE LOSE SITUATION.
it may sound extreme but i divorced from my mum and went and lived with my dad who realy does understand me (sometimes).
lol
but rebelling will only make it worse, i just f$*&ed up my mums life when i woz with her and that made me feel better.(strange i know) however she just tightened her grip on me.
all is well now and i occasionally see my mum and its all good between us as she has no say in my life.

plz keep us posted on what u do about it.

jayman x

tell her how you feel, because if you keep living a life you don't wanna live, you will go suicidal

o.O how very upsetting o.O

Well, All Through My Freshman Year Of Highschool, I Was Very Suicidal, And I Actually Attempted Suicide. I Tried To Overdose With About 4 Different Pills (Probably A Combined Total Of 8-9 Pills), But I Only Passed Out. To My Dissapointment, I Woke Up The Next Morning With A Very Bad Headache. But, I Decided That That Wasn't The Road I Wanted To Go Down. It's Sad Though...I Didn't Say "My Mother Will Be So Devastated If I Killed Myself" But Instead I Said "What Would My Friends Think?". /:

Hey kiddo,
I Have read through your whole thread, and want you to know that you have opened my eyes to some crucial facts about 'the teenage mind.' I have a 14 yr old daughter who I love and cherish very much,<3 but lately have been scared to death because we just can't seem to get through to her like we used to. She is rebelling, a little... but for the most part, she really is a good kid. She's smart, very pretty, doesn't drink, do drugs, or smoke cigarettes! She willingly keeps me informed of her "sexual activity"...which is nill so far :D :D :D , and she is still a virgin!(THANK GOD!! :D :D )OMG!!...she would be so completely mortified if she knew what I was saying about her!! lol! :P (FYI:I would never EVER talk about her if I knew anyone here! )
Anywayyysssss....she can be painfully stubborn at times. I do my bestto look at it positively though, like...if she weren't so stubborn, she probably wouldn't be more the leader like she is, but rather be more the follower...she's just not easily swayed, which is great, imo! Although she does have all and more of these awesome traits, she, like most humans, also has a darker side. :( Like I was saying, her dad and I have been worried to death about her! Things just seem to get a little better, but as soon as we relax and "loosen the strings" even just a little, she's right back at it. I'm not going to get right into details, nor do I want to high-jack your post completely(so sorry honey) but I just have to tell you, that you have really helped me to see her side more clearly, and have taught me some priceless lessons in basic parenting do's and{especially}DON'TS!!! Thank you for that! Good luck to you, I hope your mom sson realizes the great girl she has and backs off a little anyway! I'll be thinkin of you<3

Waiting for you sweetheart, is an exciting, fun, happy, and full life! Go after it my girl!!! Don't try to figure out "why" just know that in the end it all happens for a reason.

i thought you would do anything ??? you say your 15 now, so it's time to start acting like a matured TEEN!! my advice is don't just think about what you feel.. no offense, but, imagine what your mom feels too. try to understand her instead of only understanding yourself! (again, NO OFFENSE) i know having a mom like that is hard, (trust me!) ..... mingle with her, talk to her, tell her what you feel then sooner or later, maybe juuuuusst maybe!! you'll find her bright side and become to start enjoying your new mom!! good luck!  :-)