im a girl (aged 14). im turned on all the time, the shower head dosent do much. i watch porn and used a pen. these dont seem to be helping anymore. i want a vibrator but without my parents knowing. i have recently found a bag in my mums room of sex toys, i use the RO bullet and the rabbit when she is out but she rarely ever goes out?

hey, um idk if this might help but here goes. Have you tried fingering yourself or something like touch ur self

Dont get hooked on using vibrators as they can take away feeling when you are masturbated by hand or orally

vibrators make me orgasm really fast and for a while(i like)

i use my fingers a few time, they dont do much

I agree there but im not going into dildos and stuff like that til im abit older lol my sister would kill me.. and why sneak just tell your mum your sexually active so she knows to buy condoms and stuff like that

Vibrators tend to deaden nerve endings and then make it harder in later life to get am orgasm even with a vibrator

im 14, I don't want sex and condoms and stuff. I just want something to pleasure myself

if it makes you happy then do it but all I can say don't get busted lol

You say when you use your fingers they dont do much but that's probably just because you haven't found the right spot yet

Hehe i love stealing my moms vibrator and lube it rocks my world.

have a sex anytime/

okay i walked in on my 11 yr old sister masturbating i dont know if i shud keep leting her do it or wat is her age okay i mean i started at twelve plz tell me im only 14 im a girls too idk wat 2 do ?

Can I help u. from where ur. please tell me first

use my finger then look?

As long as she is safe and carefully then it's fine, it's normal to start around 12 so just make sure she is carefull