Your friendmay of had

yes u may

NO IT IS NOT BUT IF U KNOW YOUR BODY SYSTEM

Hi I had sex. Saturday on December 1st and it was unprotected sex. :/ I'm kinda scared. Wht if I end up pregnant. Wt do I do :(....

I haven't had my period for three months. An I had sex unprotected. On saturaday 1st of december...Can I get pregnant? Wht do I do.. it was bright red down their that night. And then fin the next morning.... I'm kinda scared... please give me an answer????...

Omg I thought I was the only one. I really really really dont want kids. I used a condom and it broke.

Omg I thought I was only. Talk about regret! I used a condom and it broke

hay can i be pregnant caues i have heart burn and i staying sick all the time 

hey i was wondering if i could be pregnant 2 days after sex? cause i've been cramping & i had just got off my period a day b4 we had sex.

well ive been tryin to.get pregnant with no.luck..ive kept calculating my periods and ovulation days...i have two children youngest son is 14 im 36 i.want a baby and for some reason cant come out prego?? :(

How long do you have to wait to know youre pregnant after he cum inside you

i had sex last Saturday and Sunday and my husband came inside me and i have been feeling really hurt in my stomach and i am bleeding and i need to know if i will be pregnant because i am really scared and i want to know if i will be pregnant

i had sex with my boyfriend for the past week and am eager to find out if i am pregnant, how soon can i determine, i am feeling any sickness but i am waking up with head aches.

u is dumbbbbbb as f**k y would f**k a random person without a condom

i ejaculated inside my girl friend, is she pregnant?