Hi i had a similar question as well i had unprotected sex while on my 3 day of period i started on the nov 3th and ended on the 8th he said he precum inside me and he pulled out and cum on the side of my vagina is it possible i can get pregnant and how long can i find out if i am or not???

Hi yes i had unprotected sex while on my 3th day of period i started on nov 3th and ended on the 8th he said he precum inside of me and he pulled out on the side of my vagina is it possible i can be pregnant and hoe long until i find out if i am???

I need an answer

go to the docter or take a test that what i had to do but im 14

What do u mean a sensitive test? What the best pregnancy test

Since September 13-october 4 my boyfriend and i were having sex every day and he was cumming inside of me. Some days it was 1-2 times and others about 4-5. I was fertile September 15-21 and ovulating on the 20. I was supposed to have my period on October 4 but it hasnt came. What are the chances of me being pregnant???

My bf cum inside of me by mistake can i get pregnant after the sex a few hours later i felt sick in my stomach and feel like i want to vomit help pls am i pregnant

I need a answer pls asp

Ok .. i had my birth-control removed on 10/22/15 (implanon). Witch i had 4yr in .. 3yr n 1 yr expired.. i had period the third or fourth day i took it out. It only lasted about 5 days n i have has unprotected sex ever since then. But i started feelong all nausea tiered hungry n my moods changed alot.. i staryed feeling lots of cramping pain on my lower abdominal.. i bought an ovulation kit. I tested on 11/3/15 came out neg. I did it again 11/6/15 came out post. Took a pregnancy test yesterday came out neg.. but my lower abdominal feels swollen n i have all this symptoms.. could i b preg or whats wrong wt me?

If I just had sex Friday and he butted in me three times how soon will I become pregnant

Health Guru
That would really depend on how close to your most fertile point you was.
When did your last period start and by Friday I take it you mean Friday the 13th?

So baby but you don't need too be havein sexy

U don't need to have sexy if U 15

pre-cum can get you pregnant it is very unlikely but it can I am in the same situation with my boyfriend except he actually came in me its scary.

I don't know