How do I meet you

tell me if i'm wrong ,, but isn't just women letting them selves relax and enjoy their orgasm ? i think the new wave of squirting is the result of women letting go and not worrying about the results , i personaly believe that some women block their orgasm because they are worried about side effects like squirting , now with this modern age and sharing of information some are learning that you can let go and enjoy your self

i think there is a difference between a female ejaculation and squirting ( which i understand as pissing at orgasm ) , i have had a woman ejaculate in my mouth as i was going down on her with 2 fingers working on her G spot , it was a jelly like fluid with no taste at all , she didnt say any thing but i think it scared her , she never did it again , maybe i should have said something to encourage her but i missed the opportunity

is it like water when you have it

I certainly believe you I just started dating a ex from childhood and oh myGod tha what has me here I thought she was a freak of nature or something at least 25 squirts or so .WOW

Hahahaha that sounds lovely. Cheers

I just squirted like that for the first time. We counted 20. oMg we are so amazed and I feel incredible.

I am one of the few women that are able to squirt. Last Monday, my lover gave me head and i squirted 43 times in one hours. He cummed 2x and both of us are in our mid-forty.

How do I get my wife to squirt??

Hey. A friend and I got together some time ago, I didn't know at the time she was a squirter (in fact, she didn't know ! .. Ex-hubby didn't understand the miracle he had in hand, told her, there was something wrong with her !!)
Anyway, she now has the ability to have multiple orgasms .. One count was of four Multiples of at least several heavy squirtings... Fckin AMAZING !!!

With my current bf we like to make it a competition, last time I squirted over 60 times :x usually from his fingering and eating me out, but it's very physically draining.

Not every woman will squirt but you can try getting her hot first. Finger and oral combo while the other hand is pinching a nipple. Don't rush the penetration... relax! Give her a little of it then go back to finger/oral and some kissing. Make her super hot
Pull the cover back

My gf is the same way. she squirts countless times i know well over 15 and thats strictly during foreplay. after we are done, everything is soaked... and she tells me that even ours later she still feels the sensation

yesterday night my wife squirted over 70 times in 2 and half hours..we counted 70 but it was more.

Can you do it during intercourse? I've only experienced it with fingers and toys