Yes. I can actually masturbate for hours and keep on squirting. I was trying to look up if thats normal and i stumbled upon your question so im happy im not the only one who does this

Yes you can make her squirt during intercourses my wife is 58 last night she squirt 43 times in a hour three times was oral and finger thd other 40 was intercourses the best thing about it she want to new way and place just have fun with each other

I just started seeing a new guy and didn’t realise I could squirt until I met him lol! The first time we had sex I squirted 4 times and the last time we had sex I squirted 12 times. I think it’s perfectly safe I’ve had no bad repercussions yet

The only thing not safe is the sheets! Haha put a towel down!!

I just had my first squirting experience last night. I lost count after about 10-12. We didn’t even have sex but man oh man did he know what to do with his hands! It’s all about finding that g spot and working the magic. I literally told him that he was a magician! Needless to say I’m doing lots of laundry today :)

sh*t so Wsp then lol

This is cute

yes i have seen she was squirting many times in one occasion.

i can make it double

are those all orgasms? or just squirts?

Yes, if she's a squirter this is normal. We have a stock of cheap shower liners which we will throw out under large towels to help because I squirt bad. Once your lover knows how to do this, the more she squirts. In a 2 for Span, I can easily squirt easily 20 times. I may have about 4 true orgasms in that time period.

Omg i squirted for the first time last night...and then again this morning! All from my husbands hand....it was the best, I’m so addicted now lol

Well... one day I was getting myself off when I started squirting. For whatever reason I was like "wow I want to see how many times I can squirt in one masturbation setting." And so I did. I hit 35 super as the occassions before i gave up, but at least 5 of them squirted out to over a foot away. So much liquid I didnt know existed!

I made a woman squirt 12 times within 4 hours

Totally normal , my wife is 5’ tall 98lbs ( we’re both Asian ), and she can squirts 10-15 times in one session , her first squirt of the night lasted around 3 minuets, total fluids...ha ha at least a bottle and half ( 750 ml).