I’ve put on too much weight recently, and even my boyfriend started complaining about that. It’s so embarrassing and I’ve decided to do something about that. A healthy diet is the best way to reduce weight, but since I’d like to accelerate the whole process a bit, I think I have to start with some activity. Is it good to cycle regularly and diet at the same time? I mean, I won’t exhaust my body too much?

If your diet is balanced and composed of all the necessary ingredients, vitamins and minerals there is no way you can exhaust your body. But bear in mind that the process of weight reduction is not so short if you want a long term solution. These quick diets are not only unhealthy but also their results are only temporary, because as soon as you get back to normal diet, you put on weight again. As for the cycling, I really don’t think that you should do it every day in the beginning. Start with 3 or 4 times a week and when your body adapts to that regime, you can gradually increase the intensity. The combination of a good, healthy diet and cycling is great for body fitness and overall health.