What the doctor response on dagnosis

What doctor response on diagnosis..

I do the same here and there just makes my face feel "breathable" I guess

How should I stop it plz frn give me some tips . I am fade of it

LMAO damn me too. i pluck for the thick black hairs that i can stab my lip with

I have similar problem but it's all about an ingrown hair and I keep plucking around it... My question is if you pluck hairs does that risk more ingrown hairs?

Yes !! I have to condition too. The term for it is tricotilomania

I like to pluck my facial hair too! It's soothing and I feel like I can target the hairs better!

I pluck my facial hairs including eyebrows. As great a feeling as it can be if you want to learn to stop have a small notepad handy and each time you feel the impulse to pluck instead add a strike to the tally. Keeping track will become the replacement ocd urge.

plz tell me whats the disadvantages to pluck hair

- You can create sores and/or ingrown hairs where at the plucking site
- It looks bad to other people aesthetically (the sores, and/or the missing hair)
- It looks bad to other people (the habitual behavior of picking at your skin)
- You invariably waste a lot of time/energy zoning in on plucking, when you could just wax/razor it instead and carry on with your life?
- Apparently the hair might not always grow back
^ Just a few obvious ones off the top of my head

I like to take tweezers and pluck facial hairs out of my chinny chin chin. The bigger the root hair the better . If I give it a very strong tug and have a firm grip on the hair, as close to my skin I'll be able to pull 4 to 8 hairs at one time. It takes a large tweezers to get hold of a bunch of them. Sometimes it bleeds just a tiny, tiny bit. I don't enjoy the blood but I do like to get a bunch of them at one time root hairs and all !

Well aren't we perfect.

Really you can't stop it. I mean it's fun and you like to do it ! You can waste $100.00 on a shrink but he'll tell you the same everyone here is telling you, it's OCD.

Yes! When I'm looking in the mirror abd there's one on the bottom of my chin and I try to get it but can't. I try to angle my head so that the hair can fall into the tweezer but to no avail. I eventually just hold the hair, if it's long enough , and put the tweezer on the straighten out haur and pull it out. The relief after.