Hey guys,
     I need to figure something out. I have had a girlfriend for a couple months now, and we have done everything besides have sex, and through all of it i was able to not come. I could last for as long as i wanted to no matter what she did. Then we decided to have sex for the first time. And it was my first time ever too. When we had sex i ejaculated pretty quickly. I figured this was pretty normal considering it was my first time having sex. Then the next week I ejaculated really quickly when she was just giving me a ha****b. Now everytime we do anything i come really quickly and it is hurting the relationship. I dont understand what happened. Can anyone explain this to me and maybe offer any help or advise on how to cure it. Thanks.

a common problem for most guys...maybe try 'edging' when u masturbate....stop before u cum, restart again..delay cumming a couple times, b4 u do..