it is gas

This happens to me all the time! I know it's not hunger too, it's something related to gas, poop, or something blocking the intestines. It sucks when I'm taking a test, and it makes that noise. I remember once in class, It started making noises during a test, and some girls started laughing.... embarrassing as heck.

Omg I'm glad I found this. My stomach noises started in seventh grade. Everytime someone hears it they laugh so I try to laugh it off. I was always stressed that it would make noises in class and it always did. I started taking gas-x everyday( 2 before school and 1 afterlunch). I'm in the 9th grade now and for awhile I was noise free until today... I started thinking about how I hadn't had them in a while and then I got stressed I would. And of course they came back. So yeah its probably stress related

I had this same problem for about three years in highschool! All through freshmen, sophomore and most of my junior year I had severe anxiety over any classes that had upcoming tests knowing that the room would be silent, and that my stomach would never fail to produce the loudest most awkward sounding gurgles and moans ever. I finally stumbled across an article while I was researching what could be making the embarressing noises and realized that I could be lactose intolerant. I immediately cut out all dairy foods and anything that contained more than a trace amount in the ingredient list and my symptoms disappeared almost altogether! (They would have disappeared completely if it wasn't that my favorite foods are anything creamy and chocolaty...). I was soooo relieved that I had finally found the answer! I just recently took the ACT test in a small and very quiet room and my stomach never made a single noise :)

Hi. I have had this problem for many months and then it stoppend for a while after taking medication for bacterial infection ,, thn the next time it started again  and then i discovered its not bacterial problem. The doctor gave me medicnes that reduced the pain and noise. Along with that i have cut down completely on coffee, milk , spinach and flour products as the doctor recommended because my stomach cant tolerate such foods. i have also cut down my stress level and started to exercise or do some manual labour . And also have enough sleep and kept a full tummy. After a few months my problem has completely disappeared except  some seldom quiet noises which is not a bother. well i think these can help you  go to see a doctor and then follow a strictly what has been told by them. And if it irritates you at times a lot then try some rice saline or other thing to soothe the noise

I am a junior in high school and actually started getting homeschooled last year because of this problem. Some days it's worse than others but it's always there. I can't go to movie theaters oor silent places because of the noise. I even went to some doctors. They believe I have IBS and gave me a list of medications to try. I still have the issue. It feels like there's no way to solve it. i'm glad I found this discussion because I always thought I was the only one.

Hello, I have been recently having the same issue.....my issue has been happening since I have been through some real stressful moments.....I have been dealing with anxiety and it has really been bothersome for me....I started hearing the gurgling sounds that resembles like air and liquid passing through my body....I'm still in stressful situations but and the sound is still here.......I don't believe I have diarrhea because I use the bathroom only once a day or so.....If someone found a solution I would like to know Thanks

Im 13 too and our happens to me! It has been happening for almost a year now and it has lowered my self confidence.. If anyone can help please reply

Thanks for this info! I have been suffering from loud stomach noises for years. It's sad how these noises have affected my social life and have left me feeling isolated.

I plan to go to the doctor and get a Rx.

Again, thank you!

M.

Intestinal parasites!!!! I suggest doing a colon and parasite cleanse together and then another colon cleanse and then another parasite cleanse. Im on my 5th month of on and off parasite cleansing and I'm still sh**ting out worms :)