i'm going through the exact same thing. i'm 18 and a virgin. i haven't performed ANY form of sex. so i know i don't have herpes. but i've got this little, red irritated bump, with a white center and its soooooo itchy and i don't know what to do. whenever i shower and wash the area i'm forced to scratch but the more i scratch the more pain i'm putting myself in. urination doesn't really bother it that much. i hope that someone in this forum gets an answer because i really want to know what is going on.

I typed the same symptoms in the google search bar and came across this. My boyfriend cheated on me and i've been freaking out ever since. i have a bump but ive been too scared to look at it. it doesnt hurt just yet but i think it looks like a pimple. ive been having some clear to yellowish discharge that has a bit of an odor. i thought it was herpes at first but i read symptoms and it doesnt really sound the same. I am going to set up an appointment with my doctor just to be safe. I had a yeast infection just before my period and a day or 2 after my cycle was over, i got a small bump but now its a bit larger. its only a single bump and my vulva is not extremely itchy like in a yeast infection but mildly itchy. im just trying to catch whatever it is early on just in case it is serious. I am also really young, only 21 but i have had a few sexual partners. If i find out what it is, i will let u all know so u can check with your doctors or try treatments that i am using and see if it works for u (:

this all sounds like an infected follicle. a doctor can help with this. its like a very bad ingrowing hair that has become infected and inflamed

It's probably an infected cyst and you may need antibiotics to clear it.  Go to the GP.

I have something similar to a few of you. I'm 16, I do have a boyfriend but the most touching we've done is a bit of fingering once or twice a few weeks back (obviously him to me) and now I've got this red bump that hurts when I touch it. I tried popping it, (since I have bad acne) but all I got was blood. I'm kinda worried still, but not as badly as I was before. I'd still love to know if anyone has any idea what this is!!!

Ya me too, but i cant really pop mine. Im 13 so im and super scared bc i havent done anything. But i dont know who to talk about it with