I am 30,married about 3 years. my problem is when ever my penis entered in vagina then after 5-9 thrush / stocks  it ejaculated. but I can foreplay for a long period, can rub the vagina by penis for a long time without ejaculation. whenever I start thrushing  then it after 5-9 stocks it ejaculated.
kindly answer me  is it a  problem or it is quite natural. I can not ask it to a doctor

well look, I'm not an expert on these things, and I'm a bit younger...but maybe the prolonged foreplay might be one of the reasons that you're ejaculating prematurely. Try keeping foreplay to a minimum, so in that way you'll be able to carry on for longer during intercourse? 

Hope I helped...

actually, foreplay has a minor toll in this. i actually passed this section in one of my books, and it says that if you were too masturbate and rush ejaculation too much, that your body will get used too ejaculating fast. well, this is what i got out of the book when skimming through. but try masturbating and not ejaculating right away or when you are having intercourse try to hold it in as long as you can, or stop till the feeling that you are going to ejaculate goes away. i hope this helps and Bryanx, good thinking(: