And btw that wasn't meant for OP.youre doing the right thing to ask for help that was to the stupid b***h who said her Dr said she needs to not quit painkiller and continue to use heroin and everything else during her pregnancy... To OP you're doing the right thing to ask for help I hope everything turned out good for you..

How did you wing yourself off without having withdrawls.. I’m not pregnant just really afraid of the withdrawal.. it hurts so bad.. I believe it’s the worst withdraw I have ever been through.. i currently take 4mg a day.. (non prescribed) I am wanting to have another child in the near future.. I want to get off the sub first.. planet

I'm currently 11 weeks pregnant. As soon as I found out my suboxone Dr begged me not to get off of it. And my obgyn couldn't give me any advice. Me, personally I can't imagine putting a baby on this earth for them to suffer from this detox. So I took it upon myself to decrease my med slowly. I started at 12 mg. I instantly stopped taking the 4 mg I take in the afternoon. Waited a week then broke my 2 4 mg doses in half(total 4 mg a day), waited a week and broke my afternoon in half(total 3 mg)
I'm going to take 3 mg for a week then go down to 2 mg. Then probably wait 2 weeks to go down. The higher doses wasn't bad coming off its when you get down to the smaller doses it gets tricky. If you're wanting to get off completely don't force yourself to where you feel like sh*t and have bad physical withdrawal. Wish the best for you