but what if youre still a virgin? :$ i had been masturbating alot and im getting alot of similar symptoms. no clumpy discharge or anything, just alot of itching and burning, i also have to pee alot, @ first i thought i had scratched the inside of my vagina or rubbed it raw, but its not going away and im starting to freak out.

It is possible that you have a yeast infection or something like that. Do you think you could see a doctor about it? I think that would be the best course of action, okay?

ya i started having these itching and burning feeling also and its dry. it was also swollen and red the day after everything happened. it didn't start till i had sex with a condom. im on the pill so me and my boyfriend don't use one. its coming to the point where i don't want to even sit down. its very uncomfortable i changed my soap and my wash cloth today.

im 18 and about a little more than a week ago i pretty much had a one night stand and we didnt use a condom and im not on the pill but anyways the day after my vagina was really sore since then i have felt so different afterwards my vagina itchs bad doesnt really burn and i pee constant but its not alot of pee just a little but i cant hold like even if i have to pee just a tiny bit i have to go cause it feels like i have to goo really bad but i dont even pee that much and my overies hurt at least i think its my overies. im FREAKIN out i dont know what to do i think i might have some kind of disease but i cant go to the doctor cause i dont want my parents to find out please please somebody HELP!!!??!!!

OKAY..ii HAVEN'T HAD SEX WiiTH MY BOYFRiiEND iiN THE LONGEST..iiTS JUST THAT AFTER ii SHAVED && USED THE ANTi BACTERiiAL SOAP iiT STARTED BURNiiNG && iiTCHiiN..WEN ii GO TO PEE iiT DOESNT BURN BUT && THERES NO FOUL ODER OR ANYTHiiNG. WHEN ii GO TO WiiPE iiT iiTCHES CONSTANTLY..iiDK WHA iiT COULD BE MAYBE iiM ALLERGiiC TO THE SOAP ii THiiNK THATS WHAT iiT iiS BUT GOiiN TO THE GYN JUST TO BE ON THE SAFE SiiDE BECAUSE iITS REALLY ANNOYiiNG..

hi im 15 and i had sex for the first time my mom found out and took me to the doctor the next day.All the test for pregnancy and dieseases were negative but now im itchy in my vaginal area and it burns. what is wrong? o.O :-(

Okay this is very stupid but I was incredibly itch and uncomfortable one night, and could not understand why... I finally remembered that I had been chopping peppers earlier and the capsaicin (what makes them spicy) had remained on my hands. When I wiped in the bathroom, it must have irritated "down there"! Lesson learned... Be careful what you touch!

Sounds to me you have a UTI a uniary tract infection. You need to go to the dr befor it infects ur kidneys.

THe other day i had sex with my girlfriend with a double sided dildo and when she went to school the next day i also peed blood

My personal part is itching and burning. What would that be? I am worried... I am not even 11 yet! ? !

prodigy3t wrote:

HappilyMarried01 wrote:

I know that this sounds really gross but here about 4 or 5 days ago I noticed that I began getting a very itchy sensation on the inside of my vaginal lips. But whenever I go to scratch it, it burns. Then today my husband and I had intercourse and afterwards the inside of my vagina burned really bad. I have asked others and they say that they think it is just a sexually transmitted infection. Please tell me this is what it sounds like to you.

it sounds to me like a yeast infection[/quot

It is a yeast infection , is there white stuff , cottage looking white thick nasty stuff coming out? Then it's a yeast infection go to the doctors and they will give u cream and pills

that sounds like cystitis its goes with antibiotics or drink cranberry juice,
i have a problem my vagina seems to burn but only occasionally i had cystitis recently but it doesn't feel the same does this sound like some kind of STI?! Ive been checked for clamidia and i don't have that but it doesn't sound like any others? %-)

Urinary tract infection= burning while pee, after pee, or forcing pee out. Also if your urine has blood in it go see a DR ASAP. This is a UTI and could spread the infection from the urinary tract to bladder and worse, to the kidneys. Urgency, frequency and peeing only a small amount at a time are also signs and symptoms of UTI. Cloudy urine, maybe it smells a bit or is very yellow is another sign too. Go see a doctor!!

if you havent hade sex then it might be just a blader infection but also sound a Yeast infection can be caused by anything eevn if you havnt had sex like geting 'fingured' with dirty fingures or wearing really tight pants i suggest you tell your mom to take you to see the doctor if you have had it over a moth that sounds bad and the infection could spred ! try to drink a lot of water ! and use clean underwear all the time and take a bath daily !

its realy INPORTANT that when you exercise you use cotten underwear aways remember that !