anonymous wrote:

but what if youre still a virgin? i had been masturbating alot and im getting alot of similar symptoms. no clumpy discharge or anything, just alot of itching and burning, i also have to pee alot, @ first i thought i had scratched the inside of my vagina or rubbed it raw, but its not going away and im starting to freak out. [/quo

sounds like a yeast infection i suggest you go see your dr of course dont tel him that you touched your self:( just say it icthes and burns and that you arn't sectualy active !

this has happened to me but not with my tubes tide but u may have a urine infection since those tend to bring bad odors..

if you ever feel like you have to pee alot and it burns then it could be a yeast infection , a UTI, or a bacterial infection. Good tips are: right after you have sex, use the restroom, drink lots of water befpre and after ,and just clean it. This will stop you from getting any of these problems in the future :-D

Im 15 and for like i think a week my vagina started to itch but then for a while it stopped then after i had sex with my boyfriend on Wednesday and we used a condom. the next day the lips of my vagina started to itch more and when i would scratch it my vagina would burn really badly. I have no idea what it could be, so right now im using vagisal and i wanna know what i have, either a yeast infection or what? also should i be using vagisal, will that help me??

I had most of the symptoms you all are describing and I went to the doctor for it and it was a bladder infection. those and UTI are very common and match what alot of you are describing

LMFAO YALL ARE CRAZY!!

hi, this has been happening since like sometime last week. i first noticed it when i went pee and had a burning sensation. later on it started itching on the inside. now when i go pee it doesnt burn as bad but you can still kinda tell that it does. it itches like crazy. the weird thing is, its not swollen, theres no bumps, either no or little discharge(which is normal for me), and after a few minutes of the tampon being in, all or almost all of the itching stops. its not a continuous itching, it just itches when it wants to. i mean friday it itched, expecially friday night, i put a tampon in and it stopped, later took it out, had sex and it didnt bother me at all, saturday it didnt bother me much, then saturday night it itch then stopped a few times. Sunday it itched a few times just not as bad. But this morning when i woke up it itched like crazy!! i put a tampon in cuz i have to go to school. im only 17. i am sexually active. anyways the itching didnt bother me much at school cuz of the tampon. but i need help. im scared to talk to my dad and i cant talk to my mom cuz i dont talk to her nor live with her. im thinking i need to go to the doctor to make sure its nothing serious and to get it to stop but i'm scared. it stings when i pee and you can tell that the itching hasnt gone away when i pee too. it itches randomly but its soo freaking annoying. PLEASE HELP ME!!!

hi, i have the sam problem but how did you ask you mother ? i dont know what to say to her cuz im all swolen 'dow there' it when it itches it relly hurt and im only 14 so i havnt done anything with a boy like that what should i do ?

Im also 14 and i have had this before, i had to end up going into A&E it was so bad i couldnt let myself pee, it was a urine infection, get checked out dont let it get any worse. Let me know how u get on.x

It;s a yeast infection don't worry most girls get them what I do is put Clotrimazole viginal cream (I got it from walgreens lol) and you put it on the outside of your vigina lips (DO NOT PUT IT IN ANY HOLE) but before that take a shower and put on some loose dry shorts no panties to air out.. I have a Yeast infection right now no joke and i was just trying to help people.. I know how much it hurts believe me it feels like my vigina is burning out -.-"

Im only 15 and my vagina burns it makes me feel like i have to go pee when i dont and when i do it burns but i have been having this for a long time and i dont know what it is i use to think it was from pop cause i use to drink alot but i dont drink pop no more and it still burns i dont what to do im scared. :(

Im only 15 and my vagina burns it makes me feel like i have to go pee when i dont and when i do it burns but i have been having this for a long time and i dont know what it is i use to think it was from pop cause i use to drink alot but i dont drink pop no more and it still burns i dont what to do im scared. :-(

iching and burning feeling are early symptons that let people know they are having a breakout of herpes in the vaginal and testies area, may not be the answer but iching and burning are symptoms of the genital herpesSTD

I went to my doctor like a month or two ago cuz my area was a bit itchy. She said, cuz im a swimmer, that its prbly just irritation from the suit. So now, it itches a WHOLE lot more, there r red bumps, and it stinks but not like fish. I'm 12, never had sex, and EXTREMELY UNCOMFERTABLE! Please help!:'(

Im 19 years old and have only had sex once, and that was in october of 2010. Recently my vagina has been itching really bad and I dont know why. After I scratch it, it starts to burn and its just uncomfortable. Tonight it was itching just like any other time it itches. After I scratched it I came in my room and started to get ready for bed and I felt like things were kind of tight, so I felt down there and realized that I completely swelled up. I just had my wisdom teeth out on thursday and have been taking hydrocodone, im not sure if i had an allergic reaction to this or if there is something wrong with me. I have been crying and im really really scared, can someone please help me?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!