That what that is I had it before and I took medicate for 7 days and it went away

i havent had sex since last year ,but the itch start about a week ago

same burt mine dont burn ,it itch

its the shavin soap

Just because it is itching down there does not mean u have to be sexually active for ittto happen to u. Could be a yeast infection or bladder infection. Go to doctor n dont b afrsid to tell ur parents.

whats pin worms?

yes i think it is course it was happend to me after i slept with my boyfriend without using condom,it drives me crazy when it itching i even washed with a boiling water then it become better bt i did see the docter bt it didi get better bt now it betterr than before.

Ok so I kind of have the same problem. Like it itches on the inside really bad and burns when I pee which I've been doing alot of lately and intercourse hurts as well. There is some swelling but only on the inside and everything looks normal from the outside its been like this for about a month now and I finally got a chance to make a doctors appointment now that I have insurance but it is still 2 weeks away and I honestly have no idea what this could be..!

hI'm only 12, but i've started masterbating, not intersection, but just rubbin. Now it's itchy ''down there''  and when i scratch it, it burns! I'm too shy to tell my mom or anyone. WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME???!!1

Dont Worry baby, this must be because of excessive heat in your body... drink loads of water... eat a lot of water melon.... butter milk... coconut water etc... this will cure your problem... Water is the best medicine of all...

If you don't go toilet after sex this is one of the outcomes. Because when you are having sex, your internal tubes get banged a lot leaving them and you in pain. So the best way to avoid this would to always go toilet after sex. I only know this because this exact thing happend to me I thought i had an STD or STI but I talked to a professional about it and this is what she told me. Hope this helps :)

i didn't have sex i just finished my period 3 days ago and my vagina itches and burns like crazy. i have read all your posts and i think i may have a yeast infection. thing is where i live it is really hot and i dunno when i'm gonna get relief but i am so glad to see other women openly talking about our issues. keep it up. and thank you

YOUR A s***k

Sounds to me like your don't clean your snatch. Maybe you should hose that thing down once in a while.

I don't think it is STD I think it might be a yeast infection or might sound gross but wash it out an in!!!