ok ... so i have this horrible itching and burning sensation , to the point where it sorta hurts .
ive been having mutiple sex "encounters" with the same person and this had not happened before ,
i sprayed some of "summers eve" could it be an allergic reaction , or some sort of infection ?

i had blood in my urine once too after sex. i felt a constant urge to pee all day as well, so i went to the doctor and it was a badly infected uti

I am fourteen and i am sexually active and I will just be sitting here and my vagina burns, like the actual hole and everything, it burns a little when i pee and i don't know what it is.

I have the same thing but I haven't any intercourse as in 12 and I have restless nights and wake up in the middle of the night! I hate it, it goes away for about to weeks then it comes back ichy burning tender. What shall I do I have resently just having a bath at like 2 in ther morning and that doesn't work used soda cream and just ipeing it with a wet wipe. Please help me so I can have a peaceful in night!

I am 14. I am having the same symptoms except i AM a virgin. I have never been fingered. and have never done oral. It's really annoying. its only been here for about 2 days, ever since i masturbated. but... im too afraid to tell my mom and go to a doctor.. awkward. Any way i can just get rid of it on my own?

Today I Wokeup and I felt an itching sensation on my outer vaginal lips. It does not burn when I urinate, nor is there vaginal swelling so I know this can not be a yeast infection. I just recently started using fabric softener with my laundry. Could this be a plausible reason for the itching?

you can take a otmeal bath or buy vagisil anti itch cream rub the cream around the irrtaded area tip; dont sit in the tub use a certain soap to bath ............. you can also but vagisil wipes to wipe the privite area whenu use the bathroom ........................ hit like if this wazzz good info .................. dont like if this wazzent helpful.............. thank yhuuu

You gotta get checked with a dr. It's an infection they gotta give you some for it that's exactly what happened to me

I AM ITCHING AND BURNING NOW THE GUY I HAD SEX WITH HAD SPOT ON HIS PENIS IDK WHAT THAT WUS BUT IT DIDNT LOOK TO RITE

You might just have a bladder infection.

You have a yeast infection. the last thing you should be doing is having sex. you wouldnt jam a stick into an infected wound on your arm, so why are you having sex? i would go back to your doctor and ask for something to help.

This is a serious topic. This effects women every day. Why post an unhelpful, idiotic comment when this is a serious condition? People are scared they are alone in this world when it comes to stuff like this, and I find it refreshing to see many people are as confused as I am. Just don't say anything because that comment is extremely inappropriate.

I know it can be embarassing to tell your Mum and have a doctor look between your legs, but as a Mother she should understand and listen when you say you want to go to your doctor because your vag itches. and explain to her you havent had sex and your worried about the itching. as for the embarassment with your doctor, theres no reason to be. its their job to take care of you. even through the weird stuff. they do this for a living. it may be embarassing to you, but to them its normal. and your doctor should make you feel more comfortable, even if its nerve wracking. :)

i had phone sex with my boyfriend and after 4,5 days its feels bad on the top of my vaginal lips.... on the top corner... it dose not  feel very big pain or a burn but its always feels me to scratch when i'm having a shower or when i do phone sex.... please explain me on this matter please

the same thing is happening to me do you know what this is