Is having large labia minora attractive or not? Because i have large labia and i'm really insecure about it. I would love it if i got a guys point of view. I am 14 and i have been going out with this guy who i really like and i know he really likes me and we have been best friends for over 3 years and now we're together and i want to do something special with him (not sex) but i am really insecure about my v*g**a someone please help.

Health Guru
Hi Cristina27, please don't be insecure about your vagina as everyone is built slightly different, most guys don't care what a vagina looks like and some guys even find that a labia minora that protrudes a real turn on because when they go down on her the can tease it by nibbling it softly and sucking on it. When you say it sticks out by how much are you talking about, so it's just visible or so it hangs right down?

Well its not just visible but it doesn't hang right down its kind of in the middle. Its just when i watch porn none of the girls have a v*g**a like mine. I'm scared he will turn it down and wont like me because of it. Do guys even like it or do they hate it and this its ugly and horrible? I really want me and him to do things with each other but i'm just scared. Plus i get so turned on around him and i want to jump straight into it but i just imagine him turning it down and all.

Health Guru
Don't go by what you see in porn films because all vaginas and all penis are perfect in them, how many guys do you see in porn films that arnt uncircumcised, hardly any because a foreskin is considered ugly. There is nothing wrong with your vagina and in the real world you if you could see say a hundred vaginas you would see they are all different some don't show the minora some the minora sticks out slightly some it hangs down some hide the clitoris some are open and show the clitoris. As with everything most guys don't care really as long as its a vagina to play with, in a guy and I love a woman that has her minora showing because as I said it gives you more to play with and something to suck on, just relax and let things happen naturally :-)

Okay, thank you so much this really helped and i think i might let him finger me and lick me out. I'm really exited and hopefully everything will go fine. Thank you :)

Health Guru
Just make sure that you don't get to carried away with the moment and do more than you want as its easily done. I have seen pictures of woman with labia minoras that are 2 inches long so by what you say yours are there hardly visible.