I've been taking ( for over 3 years) 1/2 teaspoon (up to 1 teaspoon) per day of Baking Soda + 1 capful ACV & Juice of 1/2 lemon/lime with a glass of water and it has done wonders for me. I feel great, it also cured a real bad H.Pyroli bacteria I had.

It's been a blessing for me. Try it just don't go over the 1 teaspoon/day of baking soda. And take breaks in between.
Best!

Tried the tried A.C.V. once first time yesterday . I added 2 tsp. With 2 tbs. Of baking soda and it differently cleansed me .I think I should have talked with a Dr. First as it also cleanses your sink ,toilet and car rims too. To be continued I used it to possibly help food cravings .

I am 64 yrs. young at 5' 5" & weigh 159. I want to lose 10 to 15 lbs. I have been using Bragg Organic Unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar 2 TBls. With 1/8 tsp of Baking soda now for 2 months / 3 times a day. I have NOT seen any weight loss or inches. I have got on the scale & have gained 5lbs instead. I eat healthy & am Not a Big eater. I always have at least 50% protein 25% Fruit 25% Vegetables. I am becoming very frustrated. Maybe this whole thing is a Hoax..

Hi there I have just started with the acv and baking soda ,COULD YOU PLEASE YOU TELL ME IF YOU FOUND IT BENEFICIAL IN WEIGHT LOSS MANY THANKS , SHEILA X ✌

ACV and baking soda at least 15 min before eating. You may want to start a low carb, or a Keto style meal plan.

Here is my opinion that i believe to be a fact from experience. If you have been on the remedy for 3 months and aren't seeing a change then you might just be swelled up. And that could be many reasons . Such as dehydration / toxemia ect... But you may also be sensitive to soy and gluten . If so and you consume it often it will slow down your motabolizm .and cause you to swell up from the allergic reaction, another big key factor to losing weight is making sure you have regular bowl moments up to 6 times a day . You may need a enima ,

Cut in half of what you eat wheat, sugar, and fat. I lost one size by doing this, and yes daily fast walking helps too to keep weight steady.