Hi there.

I'm 19 years old, and for a while I have been experiencing problems with my foreskin. When I was young, I never had problems, until about a year (bit longer) ago, when I had sex for the first time. The problem is; When I don't have an erection, it's painful and hard to retract the foreskin, when I try to retract the foreskin, it gets "torn" (I'm sorry if I'm using the wrong word, English is not my mother tongue). I get little "scars" I think, I can see red "spots", because of the tearing... Although it hurts a lot (burning sensation), I feel like I HAVE to do it, out of hygiene...

When I have an erection, it is simply impossible to retract the foreskin. I used to be able to do it before I had sex for the first time, but at a certain point in my relationship I got a wound on the little piece of skin that attaches the penis to the foreskin, I'm guessing that's what caused my skin to "shrink"? Or is it possible that at the age of 18 my foreskin just got narrower?

Basically my main question is;
What can be done? I have read about this "condition" on the internet, will I be needing surgery? I was hoping a simple remedy like a prescription cream wo do, as I'm not fond of going to a urologist and thus telling my parents...

Thank you for your help!