Hi im 13 and i really enjoy masterbating, but when i get close to cumming the sensation leaves.. also i cant leave my room or use the shower incase i wake any of my family up. I really want to cum and well overall make the feeling more exillerating and sensational but i just cant. Ive tried fingering myself and rubbing my clit but that isn working, can someone give me some good tips FAST. btw i havnt started my period yet if that helps.

You can put a balled up sock in your pants and hump a pillow

This has no effect on me anything else

Hump sofa arms

hey try fingering and rubbing your clitoris at the same time if that doesn't work try a brush or something (I'm a guy btw)

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Try using an edge of a counter or a spoon it might seem weird but try it and open ur legs more. This will help a lot

New  Reply as guest Teen girl masterbation Ashley20159 wrote over a year ago Hi, I really want to start fingering myself. I usually rub my clit through my underwear and it gives me really great pleasure. But I want something different and what do I do and what do I use? I'm 14 lol 1  Reply Remove Ads jen9401 wrote over a year ago The first thing is that you need to be careful. If you still have your hymen, fingering might hurt at first. You don't want to force something inside of yourself and end up hurting afterward. The hymen will go away on its own eventually. My suggestion for girls looking to try something new is always... try your shower head! 3 1  Reply Remove Ads Guest wrote over a year ago Theres so many different pleasures youve yet to explore. But its great you started early :) message me ill help you out 1 1  Reply Guest wrote over a year ago I'm 14 too. I mastubating too. I usually stick some sort of stuffed animal tail into my vagina. Then I start humping it. It feels amazing. 2 1  Reply Hope1498 wrote over a year ago Hey so I wanna see ways to masterbate and I'm a teen girl. Help me;) 1  Reply rachel_anne wrote 10 months ago I'm 14 as well and I finger myself daily and i wanted to get more joy out of it so I got my small deodorant can and rubbed massage oil on it and around my vagina and then stimulated a penis, after I took it out I saw a little bit of blood on it and I got scared so i googled it and people said that It was your hymen breaking.  Reply angelshark425 wrote 10 seconds ago Im 13 and recently started my period but i also used this before i started . I usually take the end of a tooth brush and rub it against my clit till I reach orgasim it feels amaizmg I just rub it up and down really fast then I orgasim which lasts about 30 seconds also I have a brush and since I don't have condoms I take a balloon and put it at the bottom and I thrust it back and forth into my vagina till I cum which I cum a lot from this then I use the cum to rub my clit till I reach orgasim again also if you insert you're index and middle finger into you're vagina with you're palm facing up and make a "come hear" motion it feels soooo good and makes me cum too hope this helps :D