Yes!!! I'm having the same exact problem as all of you ladies! It's so horrible . I had about 4 or 5 different spots down near my bikini line and kind of back towards my butt. But every time I get one, it comes back in one of the same spots . Mine don't pop but they just go down and leave a black and blue mark . Also when it goes down it leaves a scar and kind of feels like a water blister. There's like a little sack of skin that has been stretched out and feels thin . It's affecting my sex life to because it does look gross and I'm embarrassed by it and I'm scared to open my legs up for a doctor to see it. I'm glad I'm not the only one that this is happening to!

Antibacterial soap or bars of soap (I use unscented because those were recommended the best) work really well. Bar soap works best.

I'm happy I'm found this site I read that you kan get a onion kut it in big pieces get a hot rag wrap it around the area and repeat after a hour and you kan also use garlic.You may kan also just use a hot rag boils dnt like heat good luck hope I helped

It's a relief knowing that I am not the only one who has been experiencing this kind of issue. Mine started last year, I thought it was just foliculitis but then i realized that the boil keeps appearing either before, during or after my menses. I consulted several medical practitioners including OB and Dermatologist. I've been going every month to see a doctor because the boil keeps recurring and i always get the same response. Antibiotic helps in preventing the boil to get bigger. I also apply Woncare ointment to treat the infection.

Oh gosh...ive been getting these nasty boils for 3 years now, usually before or just after my period starts and always after ive worn panties ( as they are on my pantyline) . I use bactroban cream and cover it will a plaster, in a few days they are gone but always come back. Its now left a raised purple scar that always gets infected. Ive contacted my gynae for the pill as ive heard being on Yasmin helps, I will keep you posted. I also use betadine anti bacterial soap which help and a hot compress also helps. 

Not sure if anyone here has gotten answers to their problem or not but I have the same issue. For years now I have gotten boils along a 1 inch area of my grown, just along my panty line. It is painful and embarrassing. They last sometimes for months before I actually have any relief at all and will flare up with each period. One reason is due to hormonal changes during that time and another is due to friction and sweat caused by sanitary napkins. Here is some information I have found it is called Hidradenitis Suppurative.https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&ei=-fkJVK_CMY6yyASF-YHQCA&url=http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/hidradenitis-suppurativa/basics/definition/con-20027334&cd=1&ved=0CCkQFjAA&usg=AFQjCNFPgwfkqi_c_5EQw4Ee3hgHM8zYnA&sig2=FWTdWRBoSD_24FYKtC02-g

I have had this since I was 16 never knew what it was till I looked on Yahoo it's short name is HS and something to do with sweat glands you have to be on antibiotics long term and if that don't work have surgery to remove sweat glands I'm gonna talk to a dr and see about it cause its to painful when I get my period and nasty what the dr fails to tell you if you have sex wHile it's flayered that it IS contagious to your partner if it pops

Me too! It is horrible every month I get boils right before my period! I hate them they come on my thighs and stomach! I believe it is the bacteria coming out throughout my pores. But as sad as they are... at least were not alone.

I have been getting them for 10 years when first started getting them asked dr about them he gave me a strong antibiotic it did prevent them from from getting big and busting then had to go to another dr he told me it has a name so big that he aint gonna tell me the name refused to give antibiotic now they come all month worst just after period and more than one at a time ive even got them under my arm and under my breast on my lower belly i thought it might have somethimng to do with estrogen so started taking black cohoche? Estrogen replacement it didnt help

Sounds like it could be a rare yet chronic skin condition known as hidradenitis supprativa. I was misdiagnosed with staph for 5 years and the meds never helped. It just got worse and worse over time. I eventually diagnosed myself and after seeing so many doctors that I lost count, one was able to to diagnose me with this. There is no cure, but there is interventions to help manage it. It's not life threatening, but it is embarrassing. Some people get them in the axilla area, under their breasts, in the groin and buttocks. My scarring from this is so terrible that I never wear shorts or let anyone see my thighs.

Search for hidradenitis suppritiva. I too have this condition.

I too have had the same problem.  I'm 31. It started around three years ago and it was so painful.  It comes around every time I have my moon cycle, right near the left panty line.  I used that stuff that smells like a mechanics car shop, alcohol, peroxide, the egg trick, heating pads, hot baths, the onion trick, ACV (apple cider vinegar) PRID, etc... And it would swell, hurt, come to a head, pop, heal, come back. Over and over again. FOR TWO YEARS.  And I too wear pads, and I shower/bath everyday, blah blah blah.  The same things we ALL do.  And no one has an answer.  However, for almost a year now I've used this soap called HIBICLENS, you can get it from CVS or Walgreens or Wal Mart, and it hasn't come back full force since.  It feels like a small ball underneath the skin all month but it doesn't swell, hurt, come to a head, pop, heal, and come back like it did before.  Every month, maybe a day or two before my moon cycle, I can still feel just a little tingle or pressure.  No pain at all compared to what I dealt with for those first two years so I'm happy with it!  A doctor (female doctor) recommended it to me and directed me to CLEANSE THE AREA EVERYDAY FOR TWO WEEKSI did and it hasn't come back.  I still use it in the shower in that area to this day because for a year now it HAS worked!  I don't use it everyday, maybe twice a week because it's really drying on the skin. But any natural oil can help with that. Or lotion. Or any small (and I mean small) amount of leave in conditioner.  Anyway, it's in a greenish/bluish bottle and the soap itself is red.  Oh, and it can be kind of pricey, like $12 or $13.  But they do have two different sizes and the smaller one is like $7 or $8.  Maybe it's cheaper online.  I think it's the same soap doctors use to scrub up with.  Í hope this helps someone.  We girls have got to stick together!!!

I've had teh same problem for many years. All teh doctor tells me is to put warm compresses like 3 or 4 times a day.... This is a bit awkward to do when you have kids and a life to get to. :)  It always ocmes with my period.. a few days before.  Now, I finally reached menopause and I still get them!! They still come in a monthly cycle.  GYN told me the body is still trying to work.. so even though I do not have a period, I still have a hormone cycle and ovulate etc.  This will be for about a year.  So I still have to put up with these cysts once a month.  I did hear something that I have not totally tried.... A doctor told a friend that she should not eat peanuts nor caffeine.  I did stop eating peanuts/peanut butter and notice an improvement.  I can't seem to quit on the caffeine... but they are smaller than before.  I have to add something... both of my sons had issues with cysts as well. One son had them on his ear lobes, the other son on his arm pits.  Doctor said it's normal, to put warm compresses and that usually if parents have a cyst problem, the kids might also... it's hereditary.

I have the same thing. It's kind of a relief to find so many other people with the same problem. Mine also come up on my panty line right before my period, burst, and then leave a purple scar when they heal. The thing that really frustrates me is how apathetic the doctors are. I've seen many different doctors about these and none of them seem to care one little bit, even when they were getting so big and painful it was hard to walk. I was told to use antibacterial soap. It didn't make any difference at all. They seem to have settled a bit lately, all by themselves, they don't get so big and they don't always burst. It's depressing to think you have to just suck it up and deal with it for the rest of your life. 

Hey , i also have had this problem for many years , it seems to stop when im on the pill(so if your not on the pill maybe give them a try ) , i recently came off the pill due to a monthly morning sickness that i was getting like clockwork before my period , i couldnt stand any more . i was in bed two nights ago and noticed a pain in my side and it was a blood fill boil/cyst that naturally popped , i did think oh its those boils again which i never got there before but tonight one came up in the usual place which is in the exact place below mouth to the side . i know there are glands there , but i too have never had it explained properly ,  i cant believe there isnt more on this because it is an issues and i dont know about anyone else but when these boils come i feel so ruff and run down out of curiousity  girls are we all overweight ? i am over weight , not morbidly but a couple of stone over what i should be . i know weight can effects periods ect maybe its that ? please dont be offended it would be intresting to know so feedback on our weight please ?