Hi im wondering if anyone has had considerable rectal bleeding and KILLER cramps (like i have the flu kinda cramping)during menstration? this has happened twice now.i have this weird floating type of stool(loose) with a abnormal smell.and then when that passes..the losse stool turns to just bright red blood.(dr checked me for hemmeroids and thats negative)and i also get nauseous at the same time.ugh thats all so gross..sorry lol
thanks!

By now, I hope that you've pursued this because it could be very serious. I don't want to scare you, but the symptoms you've described are sometimes associated with ovarian cancer that has spread to and invaded the colon. It could also be a very abnormal manifestation of endometriosis. My mother had these same symptoms in January and all the doctors she visited believed that she had ovarian cancer. All except my dad, a family practice doctor. The doctors said they had never seen endometrial tissue invade another organ before, but thankfully, that's what happened!!! After a complete hysterectomy, removal of a lot of extra-uterine endometrial tissue, and a colon resection, she is doing just fine now. Good luck! I would suggest a colonoscopy--this way, the doctors can see if there is anything invading the colon at all.