to those of you who posted almost a year ago about your negative results about rhinoplasty, change your minds after the full swelling went down? I had rhinoplasty a week ago, yesterday i removed the splint before i went to the Dr. and started to cry because my nose looked the same except the hump i had in the middle is now high on my nose. I know it's going to take awhile, but was so disappointed, i found this sight and see alot of people want quick results as do I. Thats why I would like feedback from fully recoved rhinoplasty ppl.

It dose get better, I'm 3 month out and I felt like you at first, But after a few month i'm seeing a big change and I like it. I saw pic of poeple 1 month, 3 month and 8 month out. And you can see how it changes. so dont worry you'll be happy. Ask your DR. About taping the nose at night It helps with the swelling and give you a small glimpse into the future of your nose. Be careful not to mess with it to much, The bones can shift in the first 4 weeks. God bless