Rick, great that you are finding a way, but you should never give advice to anyone, ever.

i too HAVE SAME

Thank you for your experience I smoked pot on off although over the last 2 years I smoked more and more to the point in 2016 until sept 2016 I smoke it any chance I wouldn't go to the shop unless I had a jay... any excuse to roll one up as I mentally depended on it and also enjoyed it ( a little to much ) if I wasn't working morning until bed time ,since I was 22 and I'm now 30 and I got so paranoid about smoking it thinking people were calling me for it and also thought I had a lung disease and I was dying from it so I quit and not realy wanting to smoke it again, the reason I'm writing this is that I still get paranoid and I do drink a lot of caffeine which is a big addiction which will be my next quest

I,ve smoked pot more or less for one year and i got the fear of getting high and paranoia of having pot in my food any help

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. This really helps a lot. You've touched a person-- me. Thank you. Happy New Year and best wishes to you. Thanks again.

I know someone who has been going for it for 7 months same symptoms on prescription for it and it's not getting any better... sleep doesn't seem to help that person... I hope it is gone soon

I have even worse thoughts which are death thoughts wondering how it would be in heaven and scared of what people would say it does slow down sometimes and at times it does come back plz help

Hes obviously got phycological problems . He needs to stop smoking weed now and never touch that sh*t again . Dont give out  advice like not holding his hits in so long . 

DO NOT TAKE ST JOHNS WORT! I REPEAT DONT TAKE IT! IT IS ASSOCIATED WITH ONSET OF PSYCHOSIS. IT F*CKED ME UP BAD ! I FELT GREAT AT FIRST ! DONT TOUCH IT! USE 5- HTP INSTEAD.

I have the same problem since 1 and a half year I started a work and than I hat to smoke weed ore cocain than stop it,start again than stop it for at least 5 times
I started to lose all my friends because I was thinking that they are talking behind my back,even sometimes I was hearing like someone isntalking about me ore starring at me but in the end it was just in my head
Paranoia,psychosis,depression everyday even suicide thoughts but the problem is that even now I still dont believe to anyone
I hope one day I will be better and all this thing to be just in my mind

I have had this experience also I'm in therapy at the moment. I know exactly how u feel horrible to be having these taughts

8 hrs of sleep yes sleeping pills no

My husband recently (3 weeks) stopped weed. He smoked heavily for years. It is terrible. Not the same person. We have been married over 10 years. He is negative, ugly and pure evil. I'm terrified. How long will this last?

Man can I just thanks for all of these comments, it's been incredibly helpful for me.

I'm 27 and have been a chronic smoker since I was 17.

I quit a few weeks ago now and I've been going through hell mentally. I was reading into life theories and philosophies and it's made me incredibly anxious and paranoid to the point I went into the emergency ward to get checked for paranoid schizophrenia as I just can't stop thinking about it and going deeper into a dark state of mind.

The mental nurse tested me and asked me quite a few questions and gave me some Valium and advised that I was just anxious and paranoid from not smoking.

I was anxious about being anxious and paranoid thinking my girlfriend would leave me and I would end up in a mental home.

After reading these threads, calming down and thinking logically I'm much clearer minded. I'm still getting little spurts of paranoia and anxiety but I quickly rubbish the idea in my head knowing it's just from quitting the hoochie mama.

Valium has really helped me calm down and sleep in first few days after seeing someone but I've come to conclusion that if you remain mentally strong and tell yourself 'this is just a reaction and not everything will be all good' and keep that mentality moving forward then I'm sure y'all will be fine.

Thanks again reading these comments helped me immensely.

Stay strong!!!

'this is just a reaction and everything will be all good'*****