Im just curious would a man normaly shave it all off or just sort of trim it so theres not as much and what do woman think of this?
thanks.

I don't know about other men, but I never shaved my pubic hair, and I don't think most women shaved their pubic hair either. I would much prefer women who keep their natural pubic hair (and axial hair for that matter) because that would make them look like real women rather than some prepubescent girls. As far as what women would think about a pubic hair-less man, I really don't know.
If you really want your pubic hair gone, I think the best way to have it done is to have a woman tie you up spread-eagle, and then have her shave your pubic hair for you. Now that would have been really kinky. You can check out some femdom websites. I believe they do things like that for a fee.