Hello, I'm 15 and ever since I have started shaving my pubic area MANY red bumps appear , not just on the surface of the vagina but , around the buttox area right where the vagina ends , at the tip of the vagina around the stomach, and even where bikinis don't cover (to the point I can't wear bikinis anymore). I'm not sexually active so I'm pretty positive that its not a sexual disease, but I have had skin cancer before and I think that could be one of the reasons the bumps are bad. I do occasionally have ingrown hairs and I have learned not to bother popping any bumps because it supposingly can make the bumps worse. I started shaving my pubic hairs at an early age amd I'm not really the type of person that's comfortable or has the type of relationship to talk to my mom about this type of stuff, even though she is a retired nurse. going to the doctor is out of question since it would mean her driving and also various amount of ackward questions from her. I need some information on what to do, what precautions to take and how I'm supposed to keep these bumps interfering with the type of batheing suits I'd like to wear. thank you

I have the same problem!!! is there a certain cream for this?!?!? I have not had cancer but it is really bad in the vaginal area and around :((