These white dots are not a sign of anything wrong – they are caused by overproduction of sebaceous fluid (the oil that lubricates your skin). A lot of people have these, just as you describe, and it is likely that they are more noticeable to you than they would be to anyone else. It is not a good idea to try to squeeze them, because you could trigger an infection – nor will this help. Your best bet is just to keep your skin clean and dry, and add a penis vitamin cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) containing vitamin A to your daily routine. Vitamin A can help to reduce the appearance of blemishes and may help to control skin oils.

all they are is just were hair going to grown in like chill bumb

I have these white spots on my ballsack and penis and I'm worried as I hope they can be removed as most have pubes coming out and others don't I'm 18 as well

i have them

These are a normal part of puberty. Men usually get small pimple like bumps on the scrotum. Its usually where your pubic hair will grow from. They will in time disappear after a year or two.
But if they contain white puss or are itchy i would strongly recmend seeing a doctor. And remember seeing a doctor is private and confidential (so he dosent have to tell your parents).
Remember its all part of growth.

He just said he was a virgin.

I was just wondering if anyone could help me out... I have like 4-6 white dots on my penis but they won't pop, and i haven't had sex im over 2 months?