Hi, I have some kind of scabbing growing on my skin. I had no injuries, so I have no idea what could be the cause. Did it happen to anyone else?

Hi, I think you might have eczema. It is a condition that often has scrubbing growing on the skin as a symptom. It can appear anywhere on the body, but most often on a face, neck, elbow, knee and ankle. Many things can cause eczema, like heat, dry skin, pollen, cold air, stress, food, dust mites and skin infection. Beside scabbing, other common symptoms is skin cracking, scaling, redness, dryness and itchiness. Sometimes even fluid can appear. Scratching the scabs should be avoided because it could make skin become thicker and darker on some areas. Scabbing can have few more possible causes that should be considered, such as cold sores and chicken pox.